01

we don't ever want to say goodbye,
love goes, love goes, love goes,
there's no answer to the question why,
love goes, love goes, love goes

y/n p.o.v

I decided I had given myself enough time.

and that maybe,

maybe,

it was time to give you a visit.

I'm going to your fansign.

"one..two..three.." I silently counted the seconds until I was in front of the line. the first member was jay, which relieved me a little that I didn't have to face you first.

"hi! how are you?" I handed jay my album and he asked while signing it. "I'm fine. how about you?"

he looked up and I could see that his eyes widened a little. he coughed to the side. "I'm doing better, now that I was able to see you," he winked, before going back to signing, making me chuckle.

"what brings you here? you don't look like a local." he asked as I was bringing out something from my bag.

"oh, uh, well," I laughed and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. "if it isn't obvious, I'm a big fan. and even if I'm not showing it right now, I'm really nervous."

jay laughed as he finished signing my album. "who's your bias?"

I stopped with my hand mid-air, holding the gift I was going to give to him. "u-uh,"

I cleared my throat.

"you."

"wow," he laughed out loud. "I'm surprised." I giggled, before I handed the box I had for him to him. "ooh, what's this?"

"I got you a uh, a bracelet. you probably won't use it but it's just a little memory from me. you can let the other members use it too, if you'd like."

he opened up the box and put it into his hands. he stared specifically at the keychains hanging from it.

a deer and a bunny.

"a deer?" he questioned, tilting his head to the side.

"well, some people say I look like a deer." I made up an excuse. "and..you remember when you wore that bunny costume? yeah, I remembered you for that." I laughed.

"ohh, the bunny costume!" he giggled before opening the lock and wrapping the bracelet around his wrist.

"well, it fits perfectly, thank you." he smiled at me and I returned it, begining to pack up my stuff.

but truthfully, the bracelet wasn't meant for jay.

I moved onto the next member, jungwon, who I gave another bracelet to; with the keychains of a cat and bunny hanging from it.

"you're the cat and I'm the bunny," I told him and he laughed along.

the next member, jake, was surprised that I had a gift for him. I handed him a bracelet with dog and bunny keychains hanging from it.

"you're the puppy and I'm the bunny." I said and he cooed.

and it moved like so, with me handing bracelets to the members with their representative animals on it along with a bunny, representing me.

and the moment I was fearing the whole time.

I finished talking to sunghoon and took a deep breath before moving onto you. I couldn't look up, afraid that you'd recognize me.

you surely will, it's not even been three months.

"hey there."

there it was. I could hear your voice again.

a lot has changed, with you and me. we've both gone our own ways and maybe even forgot about the past.

but I haven't forgotten the past yet.

and maybe you haven't too.

"..hey." I handed you my album and you signed it, taking a few looks at me. "are you okay?"

"yeah." I grabbed something from my bag. "just a little nervous."

you chuckled. "don't be." you said as you handed my album back to me.

"here, I got you this." I purposely gave you the bracelet with the eagle and bunny.

"an eagle?" you furrowed your brows. "isn't this jay?"

"ah, right." I looked up and finally made eye contact with you. your mouth hung low and you looked at me with wide eyes. "I probably got it switched up in the box. sorry about that."

I chuckled, packing up my stuff and standing up because my time was up. I stopped walking halfway and dug my hands into my pocket and gave it to you.

an envelope.

"before I forget." I smiled a little and didn't look back to say goodbye, rushing out the door right after.

tears filled my eyes as I looked back at the door. my vision got blurry and I had to stick to the wall to keep me from falling.

it seems like you didn't forget me yet.

but that sucks, because I already decided to forget you.