Chapter 24

Callie's POV

I just sat there as I watched Arizona disappear around the corner. Not sure what just happened. I can't believe they fired me, how do they expect me to survive with no income. Yeah I have a little savings but not much. I used most of it when I was on maternity and obviously after the crash to pay bills etc. I was due to go back in 2 weeks as well.

I picked up a napkin and dapped my face dry. It had been nearly 10minutes since Arizona disappeared and I'm  a little confused as to where she went and why. Just then someone walked in and was clearly looking for a worker. I was just about to get up to go let Lexi or Arizona when they both appeared.  The women customer started talking to Arizona. Arizona looked at Lexi and then she came and sat next to me.

"Hey" she smiles.

"Hey" I smile.

"Look, don't be mad at Arizona but she told me you think I  don't like you and that's not true. I don't know if you and Arizona have spoke about it but she was in a really really bad way and I can't get that image out of my mind, I thought I was going to lose her. So if it seems that I dont like you then I'm sorry but thats why, I'm just struggling to get that image our of head even after all this time, but I do like you....Anyway that's not what I want to talk about I just wanted to let you know" she smiled. I just looked at her speechless. I've seen the scars on Arizona's legs but I'm to scared to ask, because I know it will kill me to hear it.

"She just told me about your job and I'm sorry about that, its not right at all. Its disgusting. But we are actually looking for some help here. We just rang Amelia and she said its fine, so there is a job here if you want it"

"A..are you serious" I stutter.

"Yeah I mean it was Arizona's idea" she smiled. Before I knew what I was doing I flung myself at Lexi and hugged her as happy tears fell from my eyes.

"So you are happy" Arizona said as she walked up to us as I pulled away from Lexi. I instantly stood up and hugged her giving her a kiss.

"I love you" I said once I pulled away.

"I love you too" she smiled. 

"come on, lets get started" Arizona said as she took my hand and lead me behind the counter. She spent the next hour or so teaching me everything, from how the coffee machine works, the cooker, the till..everything. By the time we were done I knew how to work it all. I mean I was still making mistakes but it had only been an hour and I was loving it. 

"hey guys, sorry I'm late" I looked up and saw  a  beautiful blonde haired woman running in and coming behind the counter. When she saw me she just kept staring at me a slight grin on her face.

"hey Perrie, it's okay" Arizona smiled. She still kept looking at me but I made myself busy wiping the sides down.

"oh, this is Callie, she's going to be working her" Arizona said, clearly seeing that Perrie was staring. 

"ah the famous Callie" Perrie said as her smile widened. She walked closer to me and stuck her hand out.

"hey, I'm Perrie" she smiled. I slowly turned around and faced her, instantly noticing her bright blue eyes. She reminds me a lot of Arizona, her blonde hair, her blue eyes. It took a few seconds for me to shake her hand. I tried to let go but she seemed to want to stay holding my hand.

"right we best be off" Arizona said causing Perrie to final let go of my hand. I looked at Arizona and could see slight anger in her expression. 

"yeah I best go put my bag away and get started, glad to have you back Arizona"

"thanks" Arizona said with a little anger still on her face, but it was like Perrie was clueless

" nice to meet you Callie, see you around"  with one last long look at me Perrie disappeared around the corner to the staff room. Without another word Arizona got her stuff and we said by to Lexi and got into the car and headed back to mine.

"are you okay" I ask a short time later

"yeah why" 

"because you haven't said anything for about 10 minutes" She didn't say anything just stared at the road ahead.

"Arizona" still silence

"Callie it's nothing just drop it" she said. I didn't say anything more and we stayed in silence to rest of the way home. I know something in bothering her and I think I know what it is but I know better then to push her. I will ask her again when we get back. 30 minutes later we arrived back at the house and without a word she got out of the car and went straight inside, I quickly followed her.

"talk you me" I said as I shut the door behind me. Suddenly she walked up to me and pushed me against the door and kissed me roughly, I instantly kissed back but after a few seconds I gently pushed her off me.  I just looked at her without saying anything which caused her to sigh.

"I'm sorry I just got jealous of what happened back at the café" 

"what, you mean Perrie" she just nodded.

"what are you jealous for" 

"well she is beautiful and she can get anyone she wants, women or men. For as long as I've known her she gets what she wants and doesn't stop until she does and the way she was with you. It's obvious that you caught her eye" 

"yeah she is beautiful and she can try all she wants but it's never going to happen. I've found my soul mate and nothing or no one will come between that so you have nothing to worry about okay, you are the one I love and the one I want to be with and that's never going to change"

"really?"

"really, you and Sofia are my family and I never want to be without either of you" I smile

"we don't want to be without you either" she smiled back, leaning in and kissing me

"and plus why would I want her when I haven't the most beautiful and hottest person right in front of me" I winked 

"yano what this reminds me off" Arizona chuckles. 

"what"

"our first date, when that waiter was flirting with me and you got so jealous and growled" she stepped closer and pinned my arms against the door and started kissing me.

"it..was..so..sexy" she said through kisses. She moved to my neck and started kissing it causing a little moan to escape from my mouth. 

"but I am all yours and you are mine" she whispered into my ear. She then moved back to my lips and started kissing me roughly......

----------------------------------------

thoughts??