Chapter 3

Erens p.o.v

Being on a plane is so boring, especially when it's such a long flight~

I arrived at 5 in the morning and it was freezing outside side and raining.

I got off the plane and grabbed my bag. Levi said he'd be waiting for me. I cant wait to see him.

I walked out the gate and there were loads of people waiting to greet people with cards with names on them. I didn't see Levi though, he's probably hidden in the crowd.

Then there he was..

I saw the back of him, leather jacket, black jeans and his black silk hair. I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned, (imagine that in slow motion).

"Hey." I spoke as I drooled over him.

"You ok? You look flushed?" He smirked.

"Yeah I'm just happy to see you."

I wanted to hug him, squeeze him tight but that would make me weird maybe.

"Well am I going to get a hug?" He smirked.

"Ha?" He wants one, oh I'm giving him one I'm not turning that down.

I let him out his arms around me first and then I but mine round his neck area. I didn't want to let go again.

"Right let's go" he said in the hug, I didn't let go.

"Em eren?" He asked. I was to in the moment. then he kissed my head. "come on let's go" he smiled.

Once we got to his placed it brought back so many memories, it all looked the same. We sat down on the couch.

"It's so good to be here with you" I spoke and smiled.

"Yeah I've wanted this for sometime now." We intwined our fingers.

I pulled him in closer and slowly kissed him. "Our first kiss" I breathed.

"It was good.." He kissed me again. We continued kissing and it got steamy.

He moved his hand over down my thigh into my trousers. I slid my hand up his neck and unbuttoned his shirt, button by button until the end. He stood up and lead my to the bedroom where he pushed me down on the bed.

He got on top of me, I flipped him round and pulled of his trousers.

"Calm down a bit" he laughed.

"Sorry" I smirked. I then pulled of his boxers and out came a giant erection. "Someone's happy" I said. I began to ankle his hips until.. I suddenly stopped and got of the bed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I can't do this..". I realised if we have sex tonight, he'll then get pregnant, we can't do it right now until the time passes.

"Why not? Nothing bad will happen" he reached his arm out.

"I cant, I wish I couldn't tell you but I can't.."

"What if I topped?" He Asked. wait I there's nothing wrong with that.

"Really? you wouldn't mind." I asked.

"As long as I can have you" he took my hand and took me back on the bed. he laid me down and took charge.

"Flip over" he whispered in my ear. I turned over on to my knees. "try relax."

I did the best I could, but I tensed up.

"Ahh. son of a bitch!" I cursed in pain.

"I did say relax." he smirked. he began moving inside of me at a slow pass.

"Jeez, I can't.."

"It'll be alright eren..trust me. It gets better"

It began to hurt a lot, but he got me used to it. It felt good. "fuck..levi harder!"

"Oh see, told you it gets better."