I really enjoyed filming those scenes. I forgot all the traumas I've experienced during my school life.

Time check: 11:00 am. It's time to do the dance first. We need to film the chorus to the solo dance first before eating, as dancing after eating is dangerous to my health.

Luckily, the choreographer was there, and he instructed me on the choreography that I will do.

Since I just mastered the choreography in just a few days, I did the first part of the dance in 1 take (initially). When I watched the shot, both the choreographer and I were not satisfied of the take, so we need to retake it, and we were both satisfied on the 2nd take.

Since I haven't eaten yet, we've decided to have a break first and take the remaining scenes at 1:00 pm.

I then took a selfie first before taking lunch.

I just ate the pasta I took for takeout. I then rested for a bit, before roaming around the school. I asked Jeonghwan hyung to come with me (since he's good at taking pictures).

We then went back to the classroom, and asked him to take pictures of me.

I also asked him to take pictures of me in the stairs.

Time check: 1:00 pm. It's time to shoot the remaining scenes in the outside of the school.

I then did the choreography of the 2nd chorus in a different location. We were both satisfied in the 2nd take.

There will be a part where I will be in the center, and more people will come dance to the chorus. I got so excited in this part, since many people will dance the iconic part of the song.

Time check: 5:00 pm. The music video shooting ended. I thanked everyone for their hard work. The results will be sent to me on the 17th.

I then asked Jeonghwan hyung to take pictures of me outside the school. I did poses that are photocard-worthy.

I then took more selfies, in hopes of having photocard-worthy pictures.

Time check: 7:00 pm. We then went back to the building. Krystal and I were called at the meeting room once again for some announcement.

Staffs 1 & 2 then greeted me. Honestly, I always forgot to ask their names.

Staff 1 then told me, "Hello again, sunbae! The reason why I called you two is that I would like to ask if you took a picture while shooting the music video."

Krystal then said to him, "I took only 1 photo of James sunbae. And I believe that's only a candid photo."

I confidently answered, "I did mirror shots, a selfie shot, a nice background of the school, you name it. I almost had a photoshoot in the school earlier."

I asked to check the photos I've took. I let them assess if they are worth posting.

"The reason why I asked for pictures is because those pictures for the album pre-order. Since you've sent us so many high-quality photos, I'm afraid to say, sunbae, that we will only choose 5 for the pre-order benefit."

"Yes. We will have some difficulty picking with these photos. Good luck to us, then."

"Call me, hyungs, if you've selected 5 photos. I'll make sure not to post those 5 photos, if I will be posting them. That's a pre-order benefit, and only those who pre-ordered my album will have access to that."

"That is noted, sunbae. Thank you so much!"

We then thanked them for the great news. Manager-nim then is on her way to the CEO's office, while I am almost on the way to the lounge. However, manager-nim called me while we're about to switch directions.

"Sunbae! We both need there."

"You haven't told me. I thought we're going home now."

"My apologies, sunbae. You really got tired in the shooting."

We then both went to the CEO's office.

Here's what the company said about us.

There will be main accounts of me for the postings of the concept photos, as well as official announcements. This is to be managed by the company and Krystal. The accounts are currently on the process of making, and they will hand them over to Krystal once it's made.

My existing accounts are my personal accounts (to be monitored by the company and manager-nim as well), and I can utilize these personal accounts to boost the main accounts.

That's a relief. I thanked them for the good news.

Time check: 8:30 pm. We are going home!! I need to rest fully before the start of the practices on the next weeks.

As we go home, I then rested for a bit while I'm sinking everything that happened so far.

The moment I've entered to Cravity sunbae's lives, to having my SNS accounts verified, to collaborating with them, to having a mentor while still a trainee, to being announced as soloist, and I just had my MV Shooting done earlier. My official debut will be in 3 weeks.

3 weeks?!?!! That fast???

I suddenly felt sleepy. I need to sleep now, but I then took a bath first before going to sleep.

3 weeks from now, I will be in Gocheok Sky Dome, performing my songs in my debut album. And tomorrow will be the start of the rehearsals.

END OF PART 166