Part 163

2024.7.6

Time check: 7:00 am. I then woke up and prepared for my ceremony. 

I then printed the speech I've made (so that I have a hardcopy). 

To refresh my mind, Minseo and I played badminton first before having our breakfast. 

Time check: 9:00 am. We all had our breakfast. 

While having breakfast, Minseo asked me, "How are you now feeling, hyung?"

"I'm actually nervous, but pretty excited! But you know what, it will be the first time I will perform Together Forever at my university. I'm still processing that my fellow graduates will sing my song."

"How can they not recognize you, hyung? You're Kim Junsang for a reason."

They soon know my Korean name.

"Hey, Kim Minseo!! Only a few of us knew my Korean name, and the same with your real hyung."

I added, "Please, don't call me by my Korean name when others are around."

"Hey, hyung. Why?"

"Your real hyung gave me that name. You know how special your hyung was to me, right?"

"Of course, hyung! I do know that. Promise me not to do it again."

"I promise. Wait a minute. I know I promised you a long time ago."

"That's not what I've meant. I know you are now on your way to debut. You know the nature of the business your in. I'm just saying this, hyung. You and my real hyung are the reason on transforming me to where I am right now. I can't afford to lose you, hyung."

"Don't ruin the atmosphere. I've been through a lot. You both know that."

"I know, hyung. But in case you needed your help, don't endure this alone. Don't do that same mistake you did 8 years ago, hyung. You don't want to see us cry, do you?"

"Of course, not. Let's eat before the food gets cold."

We then ate and soon prepared for the ceremony. I let Minseo choose my attire, Krystal will do the retouching and make-up, and let the hyungs drive us. 

Time check: 12:46 pm. We then arrived at the venue of the graduation. I then waited for the ceremony to start. 

My companions then seated at the audience. They need to be settled. 

Time check: 1:00 pm. The ceremony then started. 

I am now ready to receive my diploma!!

I also performed the speech I've made. I signified the hardships we made through, as well as giving encouragement on our next steps as graduates

Soon, I've received my diploma and performed the song afterwards. 

Time check: 5:00 pm. The ceremony then ended. I didn't have time for the photo opportunities, so we exited the venue almost immediately. 

Time check: 7:00 pm. We then arrived back home. I then fixed my luggages (as we will leave again at around 5:00 am tomorrow). 

Good thing that I just brought a few (and spend more on treats). 

I then prepared the documents needed for our flight tomorrow. While checking the documents, I realized something. Good thing that I got work visa (and it suits on where and what my work now is). Pretty coincidental, isn't it? 

I thought back then that they are just lying to have a work visa. I didn't know I was accepted until Daniel confessed about this last April 27. 

While the documents and the things are ready, it's time to have dinner. Minseo and I suggested to have dinner at the restaurant, since we need to say goodbye to our mothers. 

Time check: 9:15 pm. We then arrived at the restaurant. We were the last customers of the restaurant.

We the ate afterwards. Before we leave, we then said goodbye to our mothers. We promised to take care of ourselves. 

We then said that we might go back on Chuseok, if Starship will allow us to do so. 

Time check: 10:30 pm. We then left the restaurant and prepared for our flight. 

END OF PART 163