Part 165

2024.7.8

Time check: 9:30 am. I then woke up. I soon prepared a light breakfast.

"Did you have a nice sleep, sunbae?"

"I had. Actually, I just danced to The Best of Me before I fell asleep. I need to finish learning the choreography today. I think I focus much on the vocals before the dance, that's why I am not yet done with the choreography."

"Remember what Christopher said to you, sunbae. If you have problems, do not keep to yourself. You can share it to me, to your hyung-nims, or even to your best friend."

"Yes. So far, I just need to finish learning. I'm just on the first chorus."

"The song really rocks. Cannot wait for August 4."

"Good thing that they still pushed it, despite some slight changes."

We then ate, and then prepared to go to the building.

Time check: 1:00 pm. I then went inside the practice room to continue learning the choreography for the remaining parts of the song.

Turns out that the second verse is somewhat the same, and the chorus is exactly the same choreography. The last chorus is the same as the previous choruses.

Time check: 4:00 pm. As I am currently learning the dance, Kim Daniel then entered the practice room.

I was startled when I saw him.

"How long were you here?"

He then added, "Wow. Your choreography is really hard."

"I know, right? You know, I really did my best in doing the choreography, but I'm somewhat slow in learning."

"C'mon. Your gege told me that you can keep up with his learning in the choreography, even though you're both late in learning it."

"You know. This choreography is somewhat harder than Imagine. It took me 9 hours just to master up to first chorus."

"9 hours? When I saw you doing the dance, you are so determined."

"I don't want to disappoint my supporters. Believe me, I'm pressured right now. I want to make them proud of me and my music."

"Hey. Kim Junsang. I sensed that you are pushing yourself too much. You are doing great. Your sunbaes, your supporters, and I am proud of what you achieved so far. I'm sure you will have a successful debut."

"I'm just too worried. Now that my debut is near, I'm afraid to prepare 12 songs in just one month, and now, I need to memorize the choreography, as well as the twelve songs in my debut album. I don't want to commit a mistake on my debut showcase."

"It's so hard from your part. You have less than 4 weeks before your debut. I understand your concern. Just like what my brother Christopher is always telling you, do not keep all your problems to yourself. I don't want you to suffer again. We all knew that."

"Okay, then. Join me in the meantime."

"I'm afraid to say that I need to leave at 4:30 pm. I have some work to do."

"Thanks for coming and asking me what I'm feeling right now."

"By the way, when's the recording?"

"Isn't it tomorrow, right?"

"Let's do it before 11:00 am? So that after the recording, you can now practice again."

"That's a good idea. Good thing that you are free tomorrow. Noted. Just knock at my dorm when  we're ready to go."