Part 164

2024.7.7

Time check: 12:14 am. We then went to the outside and explored the house for the last time before leaving. Once explored, we then get our luggage and documents and put it in the van.

Time check: 12:38 am. We then left the mansion. Someone will drive us to the airport.

We are on the way to the airport. I spent my last hours of my baby Minseo before my debut.

Time check: 1:49 am. We the arrived at the airport. I then bid farewell to the one who dropped us at the airport.

Everything is going well. We were on time for the airport, checked-in already, went to the immigration and x-ray, but it got somewhat worse when our flight changed gates.

Luckily, it just changed the gate from gate 2 to gate 8.

It's fine, as long as the departure time is the same.

We then waited until we board.

Time check: 4:50 am. We then left Manila.

I'm so excited to arrive! I miss my sunbaes.

Time check: 9:30 am. We then arrived in Korea! We passed the immigration, and claimed our baggages.

I can't wait to see Daniel again!

Sadly, Christopher and I need to part ways already. Luckily, his uncle was waiting for him at the airport.

We then part ways. Krystal, Jeonghwan, and Seunghoon went with me, while Christopher went with his uncle.

We then went back to my dorm.

Time check: 10:15 am. I then went back to the dorm. Since I am so sleepy, I then went to bath and changed to my sleeping attire.

Time check: 1:45 pm. I then woke up. The 4 of us went to the building.

"Sunbae, we need to go to the building at 3:30 pm. Manager-nim needs to talk to you."

Time check: 3:32 pm. Manager-nim then asked me to go to one room of the building.

He had a conversation with me. He then said this, "From now on, Krystal, Jeonghwan, and Seunghoon will now live with you. Krystal will now be your manager, and your two bodyguards back then, Jeonghwan and Seunghoon will be your PAs from now on."

Krystal, who is then my make-up artist, now my manager?!?! My manager is female?!?!

I am not against it, but it somewhat feels weird to have a male celeb managed by a female.

"Wait. Why this so sudden?"

"No. Actually, I had fun with you. The reason is that I might not be able to manage the two of you, now that your debut will happen one month from now."

I just reminisced my moments with Cravity's manager-nim. He's kind to actually manage me for 7 months.

He then gave me the schedule. It turns out the Krystal knew the schedule as well.

Music Video Shooting - July 14
Prologue Film & Album Pre-Order - July 18
Track list - July 20
Concept #1 Photo - July 22
Concept #2 Photo - July 27
MV Teaser #1 - August 1
MV Teaser #2 - August 2
Highlight Medley - August 3
Debut Date - August 4

"Congratulations! You will debut this August 4."

Wait. On my mom's birthday?!?!! That's really special!!

"Thank you, manager-nim. But you're not my manager anymore? You're not lying, are you, manager-nim?"

"Actually, it was not my decision. They asked me to manage you for the meantime, since you collaborated with your seniors. Since the collaboration then ended, and your debut is near, they want a new manager who will take with your promotions and works."