Chapter 14

(day 2)

JISOO POV

"Are you sure about this unnie?, I mean I don't hate on your relationship together. I'm just afraid that she'll be hurt once again" Lisa stated, Chaeyoung doesn't know I'll be leaving 4 days from now and thinking about it I don't know how to tell her, all she knows is that I'm leaving soon.

I frowned. "I don't wanna hurt her again, and she's the one who told me to date her just for now, and why won't I agree? I still love her, and forever. I'm sure she'll understand" I sighed heavily. I'm with Lisa she's helping me make Chaeyoung happy today since I don't know what to do.

"Love who?" I got surprised hearing Mark's voice, oh no. I hope he didn't heared anything.

"Mark! You scared me a little there, how long have you been here?" Of course I have to ask. If he knows something about my life here and tells Jinyoung, I'll be dead in the bathroom floor. Sike.

"I got here just now" I am so relieved that he doesn't heared a tiny bit word of mine and Lisa's convo. I patted his back as we went inside the mall.

--

After going shopping with Lisa, I drove her off to her house and I went to Chaeyoung's. I bought her some stuffs that'll make her happy, I haven't bought anything for myself since I'm not a huge fan of it, but I'll do anything to make her happy.

We'll end up being apart with each other, so I'm here to cherish every second and make a memory that'll last for a lifetime.

"Chipmunk!" I yelled and tossed myself on her couch.

"Oh, it's that mine?" She came rushing to me, I mean the bags.

"No it's for myself, I just stop here to pay you a visit" I coldly said to teas her then went to my phone. I saw her frown and it's kinda cute.

"Just kidding!," I can see her smile big. "Of course it's mine!" I continued my sentence but before I can laugh at my own joke I felt a hit on the back of my head.

"Aish... Sorry, sorry! Of course it's yours Chipmunk" I giggled while caressing the back of my head.

She opened the bags and a big wide smile follows, I smiled that she likes everything I got her 'cause I'm not really sure what to get her that time. Good thing my bestie Lisa was there to help.

(day 3)

CHAEYOUNG

It's late night and Jisoo told me to go to the beach 'cause she's waiting for me. As I know she hates going out late but here I am trying to find that idiot. What is she gonna do now? I mean not that I hate it, its just that she have done almost everything for me these past few days.

She's litteraly spending her money on me when she have a boyfriend waiting for her, their plan is done now she can go back to Korea, but she choose to stay, for me?

I'm just delusional she's just doing this so she can go back to her come country with peace.

I got to the beach and I'm here on the hunt for her, she says near a bar.

I went there and their she is! So elegance.

I waved at her, she saw me then went to me. She held my hand and dragged me out, we're now sitting at the sea wall, facing the moon and stars.

"Why'd you ask me to come here?" I said. She averted her eyes to me and carrased my hand.

"I'm leaving soon, and I won't say goodbye to you," her eyes got teary and also mine "it'll only hurt us." She then looked back at the moon and this time she's in immense river of tears, I'm hurt seing her like that so I wiped it with my fingers and held her hands, tightly.

I want her to stay.

"I called you here to help you ease up the pain," she looks down.

"Cause you might never know that one day you'll wake up, not able to find me beside you." I burst into tears I can't resist it anymore. I LOVE HER SO BAD.

I only want her!!

"Hush now, Love. I won't disappear forever, it's just that, when you miss me look up and admire the beauty of the moon just like how you do to me." She smiles, this time in pain.

"I also wanna give you this," she held my arms and placed a bracelet with our name carved in it. Chaesoo.

"Promise me not to take it off, okay? I have the same." She then shows her arm with the exact same bracelet she gave me.

I hugged her so tight and kissed her lips so passionate, I can tell she was shocked by my sudden actions but in my surprise she also kissed me back.

I wanna stay like this, where it's just the two of us. I know we're always alone in each other arms but this time it's so pure and comfarble. I will really miss this Chicken.

To be honest...

I'm always anxious if you're gonna leave me today
I just want you to stay...

_______________________

*winks*

Is the last sentence familiar? lol iykyk🤍