Slight smut warning. I'll tell you when it's over.

What was I so stressed about earlier anyway? He thought as Dream placed his hands on George's hips. He moved George so they were grinding each other. The brunette moaned at the friction and buried his head into the other's shoulder to stop himself from making more noises.

"Is this okay?" Dream breathed.

"Yes it definitely is." George whispered back.

"Just say if you change your mind."

Oh, I was worried about telling everyone about my parents. The smaller boy bit his neck gently as his erection grew harder and started to hurt because it was still clothed.

What if my parents find out about us? Dream released a low groan at the friction on his dick and the teeth sinking into his neck. He too was hurting from his dick being clothed so he decided to undress them both.

They'll probably disown me. George's dick stopped hurting as the blood left it and he was no longer hard.

However the blonde was too lost in the moment to realise, so he hooked his thumb under the band of George's sweat pants. He began to pull them down.

They'll hate me forever. George came back to reality and flinched.

"Dream wait!"

Dream stopped suddenly and removed his hands away from George.

"What is it? Did I do something wrong?" His face was full of concern.

"No you were amazing but... I don't want to do it anymore. I'm sorry." It was said in a very guilty and timid voice.

"Don't apologize. We won't do it if you don't want to. I'm just glad you told me and didn't just go through with it when you didn't want to."

George nodded but still seemed very guilty. "Can we just go to sleep?"

Dream looked down. "Yeah... I'm just gonna go to the bathroom first." George followed his gaze and saw his hardened member.

"Oh."

When he left he got into the bed and waited for Dream to get back.

I'll tell everyone in the morning.

Smut warning over!

Summary: They were about to have sex but then George thought about his parents disowning him and stopped them from having sex. He decided to tell everyone in the morning about his parents.

--------------Time skip--------------

George woke up late in the morning. Dream was spooning him and George could tell he was awake because he was gently fiddling with his hair.

He gave a little hum of appreciation to show that he was awake which made Dream stop moving. Damn it.

"Morning George."

Without replying, he jumped out of bed, realising that today was the day that he was going to tell everyone. He would tell them about his homophobic parents and how they can't tell them about his relationship with Dream.

"You're lively today. Any reason?" Dream questioned.

"I have to tell everyone something." He stated confidently. "It's really important so get up."

Before long, everyone was sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast. George was starting to get more nervous but he knew he had to do this so he put on a confident face and started.

"So I need to tell you guys something... It's about my parents."

"Oh yeah! They're coming over in a week aren't they?" Quackity smiled. "I'm so excited to see who raised you."

George didn't return his smile. "Well there's something you should know about them." He looked at Dream who was sitting next to him. "They're slightly homophobic."

Dream chocked on his scrambled eggs.

"Actually they are very homophobic" George corrected.

"Do they not know about us?" Dream managed to ask as he looked at George.

"Not exactly, no."

Sapnap, Quackity and Karl were just watching in shock.

"They know you aren't straight though, right?"

George shook his head and looked down at his food, unable to meet anyone's eyes.

"That's why I didn't want anybody to know about us. To make it less likely for them to find out." The brunette glanced up to see all eyes on him as he spoke. He looked back down as he continued. "We'll have to pretend that we're just friends."

"Are they really that homophobic?" Dream was finding it all hard to believe. He had never met a homophobe before so this was going to be weird for him.

"They'd probably disown me if they knew that I'm gay. Oh and you guys should probably not say that you're dating either." He was looking at the other boys across the table from him. "I'm really sorry." He added.

"Don't worry George. That must be really tough for you to have to hide yourself away from them." Karl said as he got up to hug him.

Everyone else followed Karl and they all shared a group hug.

~1405 words~

I wrote this on holiday in Wales. I'm in the middle of nowhere and the only place to get a signal for data is on the side of the road.

Emoji: 🗼why is the Eiffel tower red?

-Esme