" Told you, it was worth it." She mumbled to herself and strummed the guitar into a familiar tune.

But, is it actually worth it?

____

Y/n pov~

" Where are we going this early??" Yeji whined as I keep dragging her around school, searching for a certain bunny. I barely managed to thank her last night cause I dozed off early so I thought that I could that at school.

I was about to go alone but this kid beside me keep bugging me till I let her follow me and now how dare her complained at me??

" You're the one who want to follow me in the first place."

" Geez I know. Wait there she is." She whispered quietly as I turned around and saw joohyun, walking into the library. I lifted my legs and grabbed yeji's hand with me, walking towards the library.

" And now we're in library, great. Might as well taking a na-"

" Will you ever stop blabbering??"

" Hey, it's my mouth, not yours."

I glared at her but she just replied back with a wink. " Just let's go." I pulled her wrist again as we went to the farthest section here. I took out my hand and touched a random books.

It was dusty and thick old books, probably got abandoned for almost a year now. I took one and carefully blew the cover, revealing the title of the book.

" Pride and Prejudice." I muttered and flipped it open, ignoring the burning stares behind me. 

" I don't recall that you telling me that we are here for a freaking reading hour?"

" Oh just shut up wil-"

I cut my words as I heard a mumbling voices right beside the shelf in front of me. I tiptoed closer and took out a few books so I can see clearly the view from the other side.

Yeji who was whining just now finally settling herself beside me, watching in curious at the scene that was about to unravel soon.

It was joohyun but she is with a guy? 

That guy looked familiar. It's like I have seen him somewhere but couldn't point to.

" Isn't that bogum guy?" Yeji asked in slow tone, not wanting to get caught by the two.

As soon as I heard her words, it hit me like a lightning. It was the same guy who managed to make joohyun smiles, laughs and happy.  My face slowly turned into a frown as I collected my memories back.

Is he, her boyfriend?

" What?! That's y/n. You hate her remember."

Bogum said as my ears perked at the sudden mentioned of my name. What was they're talking about anyways.

" I don't know okay. I just can't stop thinking about h-her.." Joohyun defended as she put her palm on her face to cover it.

Wait, what was she meant by t-that??

" Maybe it is just a guilty feelings. You will get over it someday." Bogum continued.