By looking at it, that guitar surely has a beautiful patterns on it. It wasn't that big, just perfect. Irene turned to her cousin with sparkling eyes. She pointed at the guitar as jennie stared at her in judging way.

" Hyun, this is electric guitar."

And just like that jennie could already sense that it was going to be a long day for both of them.

They shopped for almost two hours since Irene was having a hard time to choose the perfect pattern and color for the guitar. She doesn't know anything about y/n, let alone the girl favorite type of guitar. 

Jennie on the other was already on her third lollipop, sighing in annoyance as she palmed her cousin face, shoving it to a certain guitar.

" Just take that one okay? It's the most common one."

" But-"

" Nu uh but unnie. Don't you know how numb my legs already???" 

Irene rolled her eyes, nodding her head as she gave up. Why would she even bother about y/n's preferences? She doesn't know.

Maybe it was just a guilt she has been feeling since yesterday. Yeah probably.

__________

Y/n walked to rosé's house after visiting her uncle. She was deep in thoughts, didn't noticed a big box at the porch of the house. Just then, her legs accidentally kicking the box making her almost stumble but she held the doorknob for a support.

" What the fuck." She cursed underneath her breath, carefully bringing up the box inside the house. The package was big but not that heavy making the girl wondered what could it be.

No address or the name of the sender at the box, just a small bunny sticker note displayed. Being a curious she is, y/n slowly reached for the sticky note, eyes furrowed as she read the contents.

To y/n,

I'm sorry about your guitar and since you literally helped me that day, I was hoping this small gratitude will somehow please you.

From neighbor.

Y/n scratched her side head in confused. 

Neighbor? She doesn't recalled having an interaction with any neigh-

" J-Joohyun?!" She gasped in shocked.

" Holy shit, it is JOOHYUN!!"

She exclaimed in excitement. She clutched the sticky note tightly before shoving it into her pocket, taking the big package upstairs to unwrap it.

Well, Irene didn't have to worry about anything cause whatever kind of thing that older girl give, will always please the latter.

Y/n stared at the guitar in totally awed. She doesn't expect this. As much as she want to believe it was happening, she couldn't bring herself into that. She caressed the newly guitar, tuning it and smile widely.

She was excited. Not sure whether it was because the sender or the guitar itself. She thought that just maybe, Irene will finally letting her inside her circle of friends.