Chapter 1: Happy Family

Start from the beginning

"A bunny hairband" I uttered. A smile appeared on my face. I quickly took the bands on my pigtails to let my hair down. "I can imagine how cute do I look right now," I said with a smug on my face. "It's not that bad to become a child, I guess"

I quickly stand up and took the bunny on the bed. 

"Conny~ Are you awake?" A loud knock suddenly made me flinched. It was Emma. "Conny~ It's breakfast time, Mom asked me to fetch you" Emma cheerfully said.

"Coming!" I said. I opened the door quickly and saw Emma smiling brightly outside. "Good Morning Emma!" I happily greeted her.

However, Emma seemed to be focused on the hairband on my head. Her hands cupped my bouncy cheeks as she gently squeezes them. "Conny! How can you be so cute today?" She asked. She quickly carried my body and squeezes me to death. "Conny~ can you be my hug buddy today?"

"Ack... Emma" I said while patting her back to release me. "Can't... breath..." 

"Oh sorry!" She said. She immediately puts me down as she holds my hand. "You're really cute today, I want to hug you more"

Hehe, I know right. My cuteness is hard to resist.

"Is this hairband a gift from Mom? It really suits you!" She said as we walk to the dining room. "This is also the first time that you let your hair down"

"Do I look like a bunny?" I asked. I made my face cuter while glancing at Emma. Her face became red while looking at me.

Hah! My cuteness is really irresistible.

Too bad, I will become a food.

Well, it's not like I will let that happen.

When we reached the Dining room, I immediately saw Mama Isabella looking at me. "Fufu, Conny, You look like a bunny today," She said while covering her mouth. "It really suits you"

"Mom!" I said, I immediately run to her and hugged her tightly. "Thank you, Mom," I said happily to her. Isabella hugged me back.

"Your welcome, my cute Conny," She said. "How about a kiss for a thank you?" She asked. She pointed her cheeks as she lowered her body.

A bright smile appeared on my face. I immediately kissed her cheeks. "Mom, You're really the best"

"Conny, you make my heart flatter" She replied. She smiled at me softly as she glanced at the children playing around. "Okay, okay, go to your seats. We will start to eat." Mom clapped her hands to get the attention of the other children.

I tugged her skirt as I give her a beautiful eye. "Mom, kiss my cheeks too," I said trying to be the cutest.

Mama Isabella covered her mouth while looking at me. "Oh my, Where did you learn that?" She asked but instead of answering her, I pouted my lips cutely to show how irresistible I am. "Fufu, Conny is sweeter today, come here let me give you a kiss," She said.

She kissed my cheeks multiple times making me giggle. 

"Unfair! I want Mom's kiss too" A kid younger than me said. 

"I want that too!"

"Me too!"

Isabella let out a soft laugh. "Alright, come here my children. I'll kiss you too"

"Me too" Emma shouted. She also pointed at the two boys who were silently working. "Norman and Ray too, they need a kiss!"

"What?!" Ray who was arranging the plates exclaimed. 

"I'm too old for that, Emma" Norman replied in a shy tone. 

"Fufu, my boys are shy," Isabella said with a smile. The other children laughed when Isabella told that. The one who laughed the most was Emma who's enjoying their reaction. 

"Catch them! They needed to be kissed as well!" 

"Hahaha!"

Grace Field House has the most valuable livestock of meats for demons, but I also believe that we became more valuable because were in Isabella's hands. 

I don't want to think like this, but we became more valuable because unlike the other moms...

Isabella loved us dearly...

I quickly sat on my usual seat while looking at these children. "Don! Good morning~" I said when I saw him.

"Good morning---" Don stopped talking as he pointed my hair. "What happened to your hair, Conny?" He asked in a surprised tone.

"Mama Isabella gave me this as a gift!" I happily replied.

The laughter in the dining room continued until we started to eat breakfast.

If this is only a normal orphanage...

I sighed.

However, I know that this thing will end someday. Especially now that I am slowly planning my escape plan in my head.

My eyes quickly glanced at the boy who was silently eating.

"I need a help"