9. Bump and Grind

All rights reserved

*Click on it ^^^ or >>>>

***Somewhat Rater R ahead!!

Hi! So I've just realized I've hit over 300 views and I'm ecstatic! Thanks so much, I know it's seems like so little but it means a lot to me! Thanks for reading this!

By the way:
Rated R levels range from:

•Warning
•WARNING
•WARNING!
And
•WARNING!!

Anything past that, I don't think I'll EVER right, lol.

So...

WARNING: This is a LOT more intense and rated R than my last "steamy" chapter. That being said, don't be a prude and read it dude. Lol ;).

Read on, lovely people! :)

.

.

My eyes fluttered shut and my heart was pounding as he pushed his body, impossibly, closer to me. My heart was pounding so hard was afraid that he would feel the beating of it through my shirt. This wasn't just any old kiss, this--this...I can't even explain how it felt! It was as if he were trying to become one with me, as if my lips were made for his, as if every curve of mine were made to complete his, perfectly. I felt it in my knees and everywhere else too, but mostly my knees.

My entire body felt hot and I felt the sudden urge to have my hands all over his body. My hands were tingling with need, the need to touch everywhere at once. This need was so consuming, I've never felt anything like it. I was hungry for him and only him, whatever he would give me. I think Travis could sense my anxiousness and he pulled back so we could breathe.

"Jane--" He mumbled.

I took a quick breath and dove right back in. I grabbed the back of his head by pulling his hair and successfully putting our lips back together again. Unfortunately, he pulled back again. Did he not want this, anymore? I fluttered my eyes open, confused and slightly disappointed. He caught on,

"Relax, Jane." he mumbled, again. "Slow down, I'm not going anywhere." he smiled, lazily.

I regained my senses and realized that I was moving wayyy too fast. I needed to stop before I got carried away.

"You're right, I'm sorry.." I murmured while pulling my head back.

His hand tightened around my waist, sliding up my back a little, he grasped me even tighter and then I wanted him all over again.

"Don't apologize! That...was so..hot. You were just going so fast. It doesn't mean we have to stop, but if don't want to, then we don't have to continue." He bit his lip and stared straight into my eyes, groaning the "hot" part. It went straight to my nether regions and I felt my stomach tighten and twist with butterflies and lust.

"O-okay." I bit my lip, as well.

He leaned forward and our lips met, softly at first and then harder, more determined to get all of them. He pushed his body back into mine and brought his hand that was above my waist all the way up to the back of my neck. His lips were moving down to my jaw and then to my neck as he lightly kissed it while his hand glided back down to my waist. My neck is a very sensitive spot for me so that set me off. I moaned, quite loudly too and pulled his hair even tighter.

Suddenly, he stopped and looked at me, with my eyes closed and breathless, and him as breathless as I was. His grip on my waist was harder and stronger. My eyes cracked open, wondering why he had stopped.