Chapter 5

3rd person Pov

he decided to take a detour and went to dragonspiral tower to rest up.

So he started flying to dragonspiral tower and after a lot of flying he finally reached the tower, he perched on the tower and he's at there for 5 minutes and then out of nowhere a team plasma grunt appeared from the thick forest near the tower.

Then the team plasma grunt shouted " ZEKROMS HERE!" and a dozen more grunts with their Pokemon out, slowly approaching the dragonspiral tower and ...

They attacked using their Pokemon and Zekrom flew up and dodged all of the grunts attacks. The grunts kept attacking, but Zekrom kept dodging and this cycle went on for minutes until Zekrom was too tired to keep dodging and several attacks hit him. Effectively taking him out of the sky and he fell on the ground and the grunts threw a ultra ball at Zekrom and before it hit him...

A flamethrower knocked it out of the air and several flamethrowers hit the grunts Pokemon and they all fainted. All of the grunts retreated back into the thick forest.
Then Zekrom passed out from exhaustion.

Another chapter done yay!
I'm trying to make more chapters a lot more frequently than my previous uploading time of 2 months so there might be a chapter in a week

29/7/21
9:33