24 - B R O K E N P R O M I S E S

Começar do início

I ran out of the hall and outside the building, running into the woods and ignoring Malfoy's calls. I took advantage of the isolated woods and cried, sobbed, and yelled. The fact that it was raining didn't help. It's like I've lost all my hearing and sight, I physically couldn't keep my eyes open due to all the tears. I'm sorry? That's all he's going to say? I'm sorry?

All the memories with my precious dad came rushing over me. I would always get angry whenever someone said they had the best dad ever because it's simply not true, mine was. He was selfless, kind, caring. He never missed a graduation, birthday, or event, he was always there.

He didn't deserve what happened to him. How can someone be so heartless? My head was spinning. My life had just done a complete 360°. In less than a day, I went from loving Malfoy to hating him. All of my love and respect for him has officially disappeared.

I feel someone's hands on my arms, forcing me to turn around.

"Eva." The blonde-haired boy spoke up.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled and began walking backward. "Stay. Away. From me."

"Don't say that." He began walking closer but with every step he took, I got further away. "Eva, don't be afraid of me."

"Malfoy, are you going to hurt me?"

"What?" A confused look grew on his face. "I would never harm you, Eva. He throws his hands up in the air with a frustrated clear look on his face. It was difficult to make eye contact with him. One look in his eyes and I can tell he meant it.

"You killed my father! I'm an idiot! I thought you were a good person, but it turns out you're exactly like your father."

He looked at me with a shocked look in his eyes, I knew he hated his father. "I didn't have a choice!"

"Bullshit! You always have a choice!"

"You don't know the entire story."

"Then tell me, tell me the entire story."

He remained silent.

What hurt the most is that he didn't have an explanation. His silence only confirmed what he did.

I then realized Pansy, Blaise, Tracey, and many other Slytherins had been watching our fight. Malfoy and I were both soaking wet from the rain.

Malfoy spoke up, "You can hate me all you want. You can convince yourself that I'm the worst human being on this fucking planet, but it doesn't change how much I love you, how much I've always loved you. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you."

Did he just say that? I had so much anger in me that I couldn't take it anymore. A rush of adrenaline took over me and the next thing I knew I threw a punch to his face. This caused everyone to gasp. At this point, I didn't care if people were staring.

"You love me?! You love me?! Are you hearing yourself right now? You don't hurt the ones you love, Malfoy! This so-called relationship, did you only date me because you felt guilt? Did you only want me to be your girlfriend and think this would make up for it?"

As he turned his head to me he wiped blood from his lip, "Is that what you think?"

"No, it's what I know. Everyone was right about you, I should've left when I was told to."