"Bye, Ty,"  She says this as she kisses his cheek and exits the car.

"Don't do drugs." With a smirk on his face, Tyson yells as he drives by her.

Daisy frowns and raises her middle finger towards the 21-year-old.

Daisy had only just realised the lack of people around her as she headed up the concrete stairs.

There was hardly anyone around, meaning she missed the first bell.

She walks towards the school doors with a sigh, but her gaze is drawn to the sound of distant talking before she pushes them open.

She looks around and sees a group of familiar boys in the parking lot, surrounded by a car.

Drake, Elio, Lycian, and Angel were all standing there talking with cigarettes dangling from their mouths, however, Elio was the only one who didn't have one and was instead listening intently to Drake.

Daisy stands there watching her boyfriend lean against the sleek black car, his cheeks hollow as he inhales the smoke from the cigarette between his two tattooed fingers.

Angel's eyes connect with hers, his intimidating glare is fixed on her soft brown eyes

Daisy then recalls the minor incident from the day before and tells herself to tell him when no one else is around.

She looks away from his piercing gaze and walks through the doors.

*

Daisy glowed with delight at the prospect of lunch and a breather from her classes after two long painful hours.

"So, apparently Lycian wants to be more than just fùck buddies." Ian informs his friend.

Daisy's eyes shine at the mention of her friends love life.

"Really?" Her voice brimming with anticipation.

He gives her a friendly smile and a nod.

"We actually hung out yesterday, and he confessed to me,"

Daisy squealed and wrapped her arms around her friend.

"I'm so happy for you, you deserve it, Ian." Daisy exclaims.

He laughs and pats her on the back.

"Thanks, babe."

As they approached their lunch table, Miya joined them.

"You seem brighter," Miya says, curiously glancing at Daisy.

"Right!" Ian exclaims, nodding his head in agreement.

Daisy stares at them, confused, while she snacked on her fries.

Miya gasps, followed by Ian, as if they've both had the same thought.

"You fùcked him!" Miya screams.

Daisy coughed violently as she choked on her water.

"Miya!" Daisy scolds.

Miya continued to enthusiastically stare at her, completely oblivious to the students' strange stares.

Miya gives Daisy a proud grin as Ian claps and bounces up and down in his seat.

"Calm down, guys." Daisy says, giggling at her friend's excitement.

"So, how was it?" Miya asks.

"Was he big?" Ian asks eagerly.

Daisy blushed at their questions and looked down at her food.

"Yes, he was huge." Daisy says looking at Ian.