Chapter 23

Daisy ✧

Daisy

I look around our lit-up stadium and watch as all the players run onto the field.

I clap and cheer as our team comes on, my eyes, unfortunately, start to search for a certain someone.

Though it seemed he wasn't there.

"I wonder where that asshole is?" Miya mumbles, voicing my exact thoughts.

I frown and nod my head agreeing.

"Y'all talking about Michael?" Brad says from next to Miya.

"Yeah, we're just wondering he is." Miya answers him.

"I heard Romano took care of him." He says shrugging.

My eyes go wide with shock.

"Angel? What do you mean take care of him?" I ask confused.

He shrugs.

"I wouldn't know. Although I'm sure it isn't anything good."

He turns back to his friends on his other side and began talking to them.

Miya and I look at each other with shocked looks.

"Thank you Lockwood High and Riverview high for joining our final game tonight." The announcer shouts into the microphone.

From then on the game had started, and we were cheering and yelling profanities the entire night, and thankfully we had won.

Miya and I walk down towards where Ian and some of the other boys were as the game had just finished.

Ian sees us and waves at us as he jumps around cheering.

Miya and I laugh as we make our way in front of him.

"You did so well." I say high fiving Ian.

He laughs and ruffles my hair.

I see Corby run over to us and smile.

"Congrats on the win." I say to him as he reaches us.

"Thanks, precious." He winks and runs a hand through his hair.

"There's a party on, are you coming?" Corby asks me.

I shrug and respond.

"Why not." I smile.

"Great, I'll catch you later."

Corby winks and then walks back over to the team as they celebrated.

*

Ian drove Miya and me to the party, I decided I wouldn't drink too much tonight, knowing what happened last time.

Once we made it to the party we all headed in our directions, Ian went off to find his hook up for the night while Miya went to the alcohol and then there was me casually roaming around the crowded room.