3(Editied)

Jungkook nursery room 

Jin sits down on the rocking chair and carries on rocking Jungkook

Jin sits down on the rocking chair and carries on rocking Jungkook. "Do you want a bottle baby boy?" said Jin. Jungkook just shock hes head fast but Jin payed no attention and grabs the bottle and putting the nipple to Jungkook mouth but Jungkook refuse to open hes mouth and kept turning away to the point Jin held Jungkook nose so he had to open hes mouth to breath. Not long after Jungkook lets out a gasp and the nipple gets shoved into hes mouth and Jungkook once again just gave up and just drank it. 

--meanwhile in Namjoon office--  

Namjoon is working on a few bits of work for hes company while Jin with Jungkook sorting him out and trying settle him back down. Namjoon decides to take a break and walks out of hes office to hes cute boys in Jungkook nursery. "Does he need a changing baby?" said Namjoon. "hmm i'm checking" said Jin. When Jungkook heard changing and check he started struggling and squirming to stop Jin. "Shh baby calm down i'm not going to hurt you okay i just wanna check your dipey is that okay". Jungkook just sighs and nods hesitantly before letting Jin check. "Nothing dry as a sand babe" said Jin. "Baby you know it's bad to hold it in if you go we will change you right away we promise," said Namjoon. Jungkook shock hes head fastly to say no while trying to get out of Jin grip and making soft whines. 

Jungkook had to say something because they weren't getting the hint hes not there baby and isn't an actual baby either. "I-i W-w-ant t-to g-g-go h-ho-home" said Jungkook. "You are home" said Jin and Namjoon at the same time. With that Jungkook burst into tears making hes Appa and Eomma pet him and rub hes back doing everything they possiable can to get him to calm down but nothing is working until Jin got hes pinkie finger and gently brushed Jungkook nose making the cries turn into sniffles an then the sniffles into silence. Jin and Namjoon smiled seeing their baby fulling back to sleep. Jin whispererd to Namjoon "that trick always works never fails"  he said while slowly standing up putting Jungkook into hes Crib and leaving the room with Namjoon leaving the door open just a little. 

--In NamJin room-- 

(Namjin room  UwU)

Namjoon was laying on the bed cuddling up to Jin arm while Jin was stroking and playing with Namjoon hair with them talking quietly with each other for a bit until they both fell asleep cuddling each other. Not long later Namjoon woke up to go back to home working while Jin and hes baby boy took a nap. Namjoon work right up until the afternoon and went in to wake Jin up. Once Jin was up he got started on Lunch straight away as Namjoon is now banned from the kitchen for trying to cook even though Jin told him NOT TOO.  Namjoon tries to go into the kitchen but get a slipper thrown at him. "DON'T you dare try and come in my kitchen young man," said Jin. "Yes ma'ma" said Namjoon jokingly. "It's Hyung to you. Mr got that". Namjoon laughed and nodded. "Yes Hyung i understood but can you get me some water if i'm not allowed in your kitchen. "

Jin hands Namjoon a glass of water. "Don't break the glass again or this will be the 5 time this week and i'm sick of picking up glass". Namjoon just nodded at Jin again and walks away to check on Kookie who was still sound asleep making Namjoon smile and walk away  let him sleep more. "He still sleeping babe" said Namjoon. "Okay good now come here don't wake him up or I will hit you with my slipper he can have lunch later or when he wakes up" said Jin. Namjoon laughed and sat down next to Jin and started eating. After eating they went and watched some TV and Cuddled up on the couch.

hope you guys are injoying reading this and this one should be longer then the other one so  hope you injoy and stay tuned for the next part tomorrow  <3