1 (Editied )

it was after school and Jungkook was walking home but he wasn't in any rush because he knew what is going to happen anyways.Once he got home he heard hes father yelling and smelled a strong sent of alcohol fill the house and began to worry on want will happen then he heard hes farther scream at him in a very frustrated tone.

OI WHERE THE FUCK WAS YOU MISTAKE 

jungkook didn't say anything as he knows what happens if he does so he stood then and let hes farther scream and degrade him while he couldn't do anything expect from listen to it but all he really wanted to do was go to hes so call room and cry.

"WORTHLESS"

*SLAP*

"USELESS"

*SLAP*

"MISTAKE"

*SLAP*

"IN"

*SLAP*

"THE"

*SLAP*

"WORLD"

*SLAP*

Jungkook started crying at the stinging feeling on hes cheek and ran to hes ''bedroom'' and flopped onto the dirty mattress on the floor that had a raggy old blanket full of holes and a dirty ripped blue bunny stuffie on it. Jungkook picked up the blue bunny and hugged it close to hes chest with hes head down crying into the ripped bunny. Not long later jungkook felt sleepy so he laid down and fell asleep hugging hes bunny close to him not letting go. He was that hurt and tired he didn't see the two men looking into the window at him 

???: "see i told you look at the poor boy he needs help we cant just leave him there"

???:"i know babe will come back later tonight and recuse him okay."

???: "okay "

???: "let go "

 **Later on at Night**

Jungkook woke up after hearing aloud *SPASH* come from upstairs but he didn't think of anything he though it was just hes dad throwing stuff again until he heard he daddy voice grow madder.

"LET ME GO WHO THE FUCKING ARE TWO AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE GET OUT RIGHT NOW" . Hearing hes dad yelling he grew scared and though people have broken in he didn't know what to do so he hide in a corner with hes bunny and hugging it while shaking like mad.Once it went silent upstairs Jungkook though the robbers have gone and it was safe so he slowly went up stairs and opened the basement door to see two tall men standing there and hes dad tied up with. Jungkook grew more scared seeing that they was still here and ran back down stairs and hid on the mattress under the rag blanket hugging he blue bunny. Jungkook heard foot steps coming down the stairs closer too him and he began to panic and cry.

He heard a voice speak in a calm hush tone saying. "shh its okay baby boy we not going to hurt okay we promise we just want to help you". Jungkook slowly took the rag blanket off hes head and sat open still shaking and scared not knowing what is happening right now. The voice spoke again but this time he wasn't directing it at Jungkook by the other man in the room. "Have you got the thing ready Namjoon?" Namjoon nodded "yes Jin "and walked over handing Jin a soft blue blanket and something else that Jungkook couldn't pick up properly. 

Jin handed jungkook the soft blue blanket. "Here you go baby boy this should be better than that raggy think there." Jungkook was hesitant at first  but slowly reached forward and grabbed the blanket and cuddle up into it showing hes bunny smile which made jin ''awh'' him. Jungkook was to focus on the blanket to notice Namjoon went right up behind him and quickly held in still so he couldn't move at all. Jungkook began to struggle trying to get out of namjoon grib . "Namjoon hold him still" said Jin. Namjoon nodded and held Jungkook neck slighly tilting it to the side. Not longer after Jungkook felt a sharp pain in hes neck and started to whimper then turned into cries. "Shh, it's over now baby boy, don't worry, said Namjoon. 

Jungkook felt weak and tired and hes eyes became heavy and hes vision became super blurry. The last thing Jungkook heard was "that right baby boy go to sleep for your Appa and Eomma." With that Jungkook fell into a deep sleep wrapped up in the blanket with hes face buried into Namjoon's chest. "Let go Namjoon" said Jin while walking back up stairs with the bag and Jungkook bunny. Namjoon nodded and slowly carried Jungkook upstairs and out off the house.

Jin was already in the car in the drivers seat as Namjoon got into the back with Jungkook on hes lap fast asleep making cute little snores. hes too cute babe with hes little snores and that little bunny smile "how could someone want to hurt are baby boy" said Namjoon. "Cold hearted people who just want money. I'm just glad hes safe and in the right hands no one will hurt our baby bunny again," said Jin as he was driving back to hes and Namjoon house. 

A couple hours later Jungkook woke up in an unfamiliar room so he tried to sit up but found himself unable too. Hes arms and legs felt super weak and heavy when he looked down he saw he was in a onesie  and diaper then he became a whimper that turned into cries shortly after. A moment after the door was opened and someone rushed over to him and quickly picked him up gently rubbing hes back whispered sweet words to him. "shh it's okay baby eomma here now don't cry shh." Soon the cries turned into soft whimpers and sniffles. Are you hungry baby do you want your botbot. Jungkook started crying again and struggling.

---Jungkook mind---

I'm not a fucking baby let me go home you creep.

Jin walked out the room with Jungkook  on hes Hip and walked downstairs too see Namjoon waking a bottle for him. Namjoon turned around and saw hes two cuties standing there and walked over and gave Jin a quick peck on the lips and Jungkook a peck on the cheek. Jungkook blushed a little making the two elders chuckle. "Aww did Appa make you blush baby" said Jin. Jungkook just buries hes head into Jin gribbing hes shirt because he was too tired to fight back right now. "He is so small how can he be this small when" said Namjoon while cooing Jungkook. "I know it's adorable. It's why hes our little baby," Jin said while taking the bottle out of the microwave and testing it to see if it was not too hot for hes little baby. 

Jin sat down with Jungkook on hes lap taking the paci out of hes mouth that Jungkook didn't even  realise he had in hes mouth. As the nipple of the bottle slipped into Jungkook mouth he began to panic a bit and move hes head trying to get it away but failed after a few minute. "Baby you need to eat is yummy. I promise to just try it for me please," said Jin. Jungkook gave up as he knew he wasn't going to win this fight and slowly starting sipping on the nipple as the warm liquid rushed down hes throat. Jungkook felt hes eyes become heavy and with that Jungkook fell asleep after drinking half of hes bottle.

( I'm sorry I forgot to add quotes so you know when the person is talking but I'm slowly fixing it)

I hope you still enjoy it  <3