💖 {IDFC Your not A Freak!} Senpai X SMR

Start from the beginning

The bell finnaly rings and Senpai rushes out fast. Your eyebrow goes up as you shrug it off packing yout things. "He must have really needed to pee" You thought to yourself. You decided to head to your next class which was the last class of the day. You got there rather early so you waited a while thinking your boyfriend would show up any second now. You waited for 2 minutes before you patience was up. You decided to check the restrooms. You would check every restroom in the school if you had to, which luckily you didn't.

You found your boyfriend being pushed and held up against the one of the bathroom stalls beaten and bruised. "HEY!" You yell. The two boys turn around to see you and drop senpai as they try to run out. "YOU BASTREDS GET BACK HERE!" You yell, you grabbed the first one raising your fist ready to beat the shit out of these guys until you heard Senpai tell you not to. "Babe don't, please let it go don't cause anymore trouble." He said. "But-" you decided to shut up when you heard him sniffle. You let the badtard go giving them death glares before rushing over to Senpai who was looking down covering his face.

"Let me see your face" you say. He hesitates but looks up at you with one eye closed the other with tears pricking at the corners threatening to fall. "Oh my gosh babe what the hell did they do to your pretty little face?" You asked angrily. "They beat me up" "Well no shit"  You say. "Your the one who asked" He replied. "That's fair." You say. "Hey open both eyes." You say. " UH- I- I can't this one hurts." He lied. You sigh as you help your boyfriend up and fix his hair abd clothes. You were angered at the sight of you boyfriend with a bruise right near his eye. How dare they hurt your beloved. "Don't worry I'm gonna make sure they pay sooner or later." You say getting up grabbing his hand.

"Come on I'm taking you to the nur-"  NO!' He yelled making you stop midwsy through your sentence. "Why not, Nurse Mikan can help you." You said (if you get it I love you)
"I just don't wanna go I don't want anyone to see. "Well what else are we supposed to do, we have to go to class." You say. "Maybe we can we just skip class." He said. "What no way-" "just this once please baby." He said squeezing your hand. "Fine but lemme get my stuff real quick I left it in the classroom with the sub" You say. "Okay" You kiss his cheek before going to get your belongings.

You hurry back to Senpai to make sure he was safe on the way there you grab one of those restroom signs saying thst the current restroom was out of order or closed so no one would come in. You spend the rest of the time in the restroom with senpai sitting I'm your lap facing you as he rest his head on your shoulder as you played games and watched YouTube on your phone. He ended up falling asleep a little after 10 minutes. The bell rung 2 hours later but senpai didn't wake to the sound of the bell. You you gently shook senpai awake making sure he got up so you could leave the school.

As you two were making your way out of school you received glances and looks from people. They were mainly looking at Senpai but you made sure he ignored it and you gave every single person who even dared to look at him the coldest glare ever making them quickly look away. You see his face and see that one of his eyes are still closed and he had a sad look on his face. Once you get outside the building you grab his hand. "Are you okay?" You asked. "Yeah I just, I wanna go home" He said. "do you wanna maybe have a date at my house we can relax there while I help you with your briuses, no one will see us." You asked. "Yeah, That'd be nice " He says slightly at you. You kiss his cheek and held his hand as you walked out the school.

When you arrived at your home he still never opened his other eye even after you helped him with his injuries. You questioned again and he just said his eye hurted and you of course believed it. The rest of the day went rather smoothly,  you made Senpai happy again which was all that really mattered to you.  You ended up falling asleep with him in your arms face agasint your chest and you held him closely.

Right now its Friday and you were getting ready for school. Senpai attempted to get up earlier than you but failed due to being on your arms. You felt him moving around and when he got up you immediately awake feeling his presence disappear. He said he was going to take a shower so you said okay and went to he other bathroom to take yours. You were glad you have two bathrooms you didn't wanna be in there with Senpai that would he embarrassing or could take a completely different turn of events if you two were to dare try it.

After getting out of the shower, drying off and putting on clothes you decided to make a pancakes, eggs and bacon. A small quick simple breakfast for you two. You noticed Senpai wasn't out yet but remembered what happened yesterday so you just let it be. After cooking your breakfast he still wasn't out. You were beginning to worry so you went to the bathroom which he was in and knocked on the door. "Um are you done yet." You asked through the door. "N-no not yet!" He replied back. You waited outside the door for another 2 minutes and then decided to check again getting impatient and opening the door.

"Hey babe are you okay? What's taking so long in there?" You said opening the door.  "AH NO WAIT DON'T COME IN-!" He jumps as you burst through the bathroom door.  You look around and see some contacts sitting on the counter. You grab them and hold them up. "What are these contacts for?" You ask. He then steps backwards and covers his eyes as he looks at the ground turning away from you. "Hey what's wrong? Why are you covering your adorable face?" You ask. "I-its nothing can you just get out please I'll be ready in a sec" he says.

You reach out your hand to grab his arm and You pull down both his arms. He shuts his eyes closed. "Hey open your eyes" "no". "Senpai come on I don't have time for this" "then don't waste any" "why are you acting like this" he doesn't answer. "SENPAI!" You shout in anger. "BECAUSE IM A FREAK DAMNIT!" he yells. You notice tears fall down from his eyes that were still shut tightly. He snatched both his arms out of your grasp and covers his ears. "H-hey I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you baby" you say putting your hand on his shoulder. "But please baby just tell me what's wrong.

Why have you been acting so weird lately" you ask. "Because I'm a freak, a malfunction something's wrong with me" he says. "What are you talking about there's nothing wrong with you." "Yes there is." "Then what is it that's making you act like this?" He nods and explains. "I was in the restroom at school fixing my contacts. Two boys who already hated me ended up seeing me put them in."

"They asked me what I was doing and I just said that it was nothing trying to hurry up and get out of there." Just my luck they yanked me back and slapped me, my contact ending up falling out and once they saw my eye, they called me a freak and started beating me. Then that's when you came. "I'm so sorry baby but, why do you need to put in contacts? why would they call you a freak? I don't understand." You said.

He takes a deep breath opens his eyes and slowly turns to look you in yours. Your eyes widen a little when you see Senpai with two completely different color eyes. One green and the other blue. "Senpai, your eyes-" "I know already! Their weird" he cuts you off. "no I don't think their weird." "I actually like them alot their unique" you say smiling at him.

"You don't think I'm a circus freak?" "No, why would I think that?" "Because that's what everyone else thinks" "that's why I've been hiding them from you and everyone else." He says looking at them in the mirror "aww baby boy no" "well guess what, their wrong, your not a freak or a malfunction." ""I don't fucking care, I still love you!" You yell shocming Senpai. Your just special and different from the others." You say to him. "I think that your eyes are beautiful, they go well with your pretty face" you say cupping his cheeks. "Aha thanks" he says looking away.

"Why would you wanna hide them from me?" "Because I was afraid that if you found out you'd leave me and be like the rest of them calling me names and stuff." He says. "No I would never, I love you for you and that's not changing anytime soon" "I love you your the best boyfriend I could ask for" he says hugging you. "I love you too baby."

"I love you too, now come on before our food gets cold." You say. "Kay" After eating your breakfast you were gonna wait for senpai to put his contacts in but he didn't. "Hey wait." "Hmm?" "Aren't you gonna put your contacts in?" You asked. "Actually I'll leave them here." "Huh, are you sure your comfortable with doing that yet, won't people be messing with you all day?" "Nah it's good if you like them then I like them." "Plus I know you'll protect me" He said giggling. You chuckle "yeah of course I will, come on" you said kissing him before walking to school hand in hand.

I will be coming with updates very shortly my beep bop baby's I promise keep beep bopin for me okay💙