Becoming Friends

Boyfriend: You ended up exchanging numbers since he wanted to keep in touch with you. You two started meeting up and getting to know each other and went out more battling against random people.

Senpai: He's actually a really good friend. Of course The fangirls and the comments being made are annoying but you don't mind. He loves you being his actual friend and not using him to get popular or to look good. He can tell your a genuine friend.

Selever: Rasazy actually wanted to see you again. She calls you her knight. Selever went to find you and told you that she wanted to see you and invite you to a tea party as a thank you gift for helping her. You thought it was cute and accepted it. You thought this was a good way to start a friendship with him as well.

Ruv: The only other friend he had was Sarv so I guess you could say he was happy to have another one yet alone another Sarv to be with. He doesn't show it but he enjoys your company alot.

Agoti: I mean I can't say you didn't have a choice but if you were trapped with someone would you or would you not get to know them and gain some sort of bond? But yeah you two became pretty good friends over the year.

Garcello: (look I don't know if he's homeless but this is the only idea I had for my story)
you notcied how he was always on the alleyway so you have him a place to stay for a while. He protestes but you insisted plus you have a two bedroom apartment so you told him it wasn't a big deal for you. He thanked you for giving him a place to stay and said he'll try an be helpful.