Chapter-5 - Moebius

"We wish to fight with Moebius, you can do whatever you want to do with them later on." Mikey sternly said to the girl, who was standing there with her arms crossed.

Mikey, Draken, Pah, Peyan, and y/n were at an abandoned warehouse. Mikey requested an audience with the girl alone so that they could discuss the matter of Moebius.

Y/n was wearing the uniform of Angels of Death as usual. Except that this time, she was wearing her jacket, one side hanging loosely, showing one side of her shoulders.

"Why do you want to fight again?" She had, as always, no expression on her face. Just a quirked eyebrow.

"It's so frustrating!" Pah shouted, answering her instead of Mikey. The girl glanced at him with a questioning look.

"It's so frustrating that I can't do anything! I wanna beat them up!" Honestly, she was quite surprised by the male's answer.

"Fine." She scoffed and slightly smirked at the male. Surprised and shocked was an understatement for what they were feeling right now. Everyone was looking at the girl while blinking their eyes and quite shocked by her response.

"Go ahead. Beat them all you want. But, leave them to me after that." Her expression turned dark at the last statement, honestly, scaring the males, except for Mikey who just nodded and gave her a thumbs up with a huge grin.

"Wait!!" A blonde guy, whom y/n recognized as the one from the meeting with Toman came and shouted as if his life was dependent on it. He came to a stop, resting his hands on his knees, and started catching up his breath. "Can you stop the conflict...

...with Moebius?" His words were surprising. Stopping a conflict isn't something simple after everything has already been discussed. "I can't say why...but someone's pulling the strings behind all this."

"Huh?" This was the expression everyone was giving him.

Y/n just eyed him and didn't say anything, she didn't even bother to stop Pah when he grabbed the poor baby by his hair and landed a hit on him. Seriously, this was kinda becoming troublesome for her. The only thing she wished to do, was to make those Moebius people know their place and remind them who the actual king- nope, the actual queen of the world of delinquency is.

"Leave. Say one more word and you're dead." Pah glared at the other male and returned to talk about the strategy to defeat Moebius, which wouldn't have been needed if they had left all their work to the Angels of Death since those tiny pests like Moebius would've already been wiped out from the map of delinquents.

"YOU CAN'T!" The guy who was now kneeling shouted. "You can't fight with Moebius. Toman's gonna get screwed!" The determination on his face was honestly, making the h/c ette annoyed. It's been so long since she last saw someone making that face. And truly, that was pissing her off.

"Stand." His words were pure of anxiety and irritation. He didn't even let him stand up and started punching her. "WE CAN'T FIGHT?? YOU CAN'T SAY WHY?? THEN WHO, THE HELL BEAT UP MY FRIEND? WHO THE HELL RAPED HIS GIRLFRIEND??" A smirk appeared on y/n's face, happy to know that at least he's considering the poor girl.

"I DON'T KNOW BUT-"

"Takemicchi." Yeah, the popular cutting-off thing. "I get what you're saying. We're gonna fight, Moebius. You don't understand at all. I decided to fight so Toman will fight." The top knot's aura was sending shivers down the h/cette's spine, but she didn't let it show. He wasn't what y/n expected at all, rather he seemed cold-hearted and dark, totally different from what she had heard about him.

"I WON'T BACK DOWN!!" Takemicchi's voice rang around the warehouse, as everyone's attention snapped to the man who was bowing on the ground. Pah was getting more furious every second as he tried landing another hit on him but was stopped by the girl.

Y/n blocked Pah's attack as if it was nothing and crouched in front of the blondie without even sparing a glance at the others. The crybaby hero looked up at her and saw as the stoic and cold expression she once wore was now turned into a soft one with a small almost unnoticeable smile.

"What's your name?" She calmly asked him, almost giving him a deja vu of when he first met Mikey and co.

"T- Takemicchi." He replied, kinda taken back by her sudden change in personality.

"Well, Takemicchi. Will you work for me?" She calmly asked as if it was nothing. Even though her expression was calm and she was smiling, the way she spoke everything was cool in its own way. But before he can even say something he was interrupted again. Can someone let this poor baby say something?? No? Fine.

"Sorry to interrupt your little group implosion, but you kept saying 'Moebius'. Would you mind not repeating our name like that? You middle school babies?" An ugly guy came in the warehouse combing his weird hairs with a gross and disgusting smile plastered on his shitty face. Dude, you'll look ugly no matter how much you're trying to comb up your hair.

"OSANAI!!" Pah shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Who?" Y/n raised an eyebrow and made a disgusted look at the eyesore in front of her.

"That's Osanai. The leader of Moebius." As if she was waiting for just those words she stood up from her place and glared at the male, eyeing him up and down.

Yeah, those eyes of vixen were as if she was boring a hole right into him.

The eyes of a predator.

The eyes of a hunter on its prey.

And the eyes which were saying that this man was taking his last breath here.