Chapter-1- Angels Of Death

It was a serious moment.

The atmosphere seemed intense and pressured. Takemicchi could feel the bossy aura coming off from a certain top knot guy.

It was the first time the blonde has seen his friend this serious and so mature.

He couldn't believe that the aura of a place can change just by someone standing in front of everyone.

It was all so confusing for the kid.

Moebius.

A name he never heard of had suddenly appeared out of nowhere. It was giving Takemicchi goosebumps just thinking about what's going on.

Mitsuya did tell Takemicchi about the case of Moebius, and whatever happened to Pah's friend and his girlfriend.

All Takemicchi could think about was how horrible the gang is.

"What do you want to do, Pah?" The president of Toman a.k.a Mikey asked the guy who was bowing to him.

"They are 2 years bigger than us, and they also outnumber us." Pah, the guy bowing down to Mikey, and also his childhood friend replied.

"This is not what I am asking. Do you want to do it Pah?" Mikey asked him again.

"I wanna do it. I WANNA CRUSH THEM!!" All the anger bubbling up inside the half-bald blonde guy was out with his words. Mikey smirked slightly at his friend.

"I knew it." The top knot stood up from his crouched position and looked at his followers again.

"THEN, WE ARE GOING TO CLASH WITH MOBIUS!!"

As soon as the president announced the upcoming fight, the crowd started cheering.

But, there was a different sound as well. A different one which wasn't the part of these guys' cheering.

It was the sound of bikes. Or rather, a bike.

A bike out of nowhere came into everyone's sight. Fearing, not to get hurt everyone moved out of the lunatic's way and the bike landed in middle. It did a few rounds on its place before coming to a stop.

"OI WHO THE HECK IS THIS GUY??!!"

"THE FUCK??!! HE JUMPED OUT FROM THE STAIRS?"

"IS HE CRAZY??!"

There were shouts everywhere, the person's identity was a mystery.

"Mikey, that uniform." Draken slightly whispered to his friend, earning a small nod from him.

"Who are you?" The top knot asked in a cautious voice.

Takemicchi was about to lose himself. A person dared to interrupt the meeting of a delinquent group all alone. It was no simple thing.

Another sound of another bike was heard, but it stopped soon, indicating the other person stopped downstairs and is not as lunatic as this one.

Everyone was slightly surprised when the person removed her helmet.

It was a girl.