Chapter- 4- Baji x Maya

"Oi Baji. Where are you going?" Drake asked his friend as he saw him getting up from his seat and following the raven-haired girl.

"To upgrade my social circle." He grinned at his friends showing his fangs.

He followed the girl up to the exit of the cafe and saw her getting on her bike.

"You were quite cool back there." He admitted gaining the girl's attention.

"Are you with those bastards too? Or do you want to have coffee with me too?" She raised an eyebrow at the unfamiliar raven-haired man earning a light chuckle from him.

"I'm not with some losers. But you can have a coffee with me if you wish. I won't force you." He shrugged and linked at her with a smirk.

"I don't even know you." She looked at him with a blank expression earning a little chuckle from him.

"Baji. Keisuke Baji." He introduced himself with a smirk. "Now you know me. Shall we go for a coffee now?" He grinned showing his fangs. Just this much conversation and the girl knew that he ain't gonna leave easily.

"You're that eager to have a cup of coffee with me?" She crossed her arms and looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm that eager to spend some time with a badass girl like you." His reply sure surprised the girl a bit. She was used to people saying that she was beautiful, pretty, sexy, hot, etc. But it was the first time a guy was interested in her for her violent behavior.

"Hop on." She nodded at the back of her bike and started it. Baji sure did get confused a bit. He thought that it would take him some time to have a chat with this lady. Days, at least. He never hoped for her to be this friendly especially after seeing what she did inside. Even then, he got on the back of her bike, with a proud smirk.

She started the bike and drive off. Honestly, Baji was quite surprised by the speed and the way she was driving it. He had to get a grip on the back of the bike to hold himself, since holding her waist seemed improper to him.

"You aren't kidnapping me, right?" Baji joked, curious as to what the girl would answer.

"That's not a bad idea either. Wanna get kidnapped?" He raised an eyebrow but was quite amused by the way she was answering him.

"Sure~"

They came to stop, and it was, well, another cafe.

"This is where you brought me after kidnapping me?" He raised an eyebrow and got up from the bike.

"You expected it to be a brothel? Well, you're quite good looking so I might make some money if I sell you there." She held up her chin and looked at him with a slight smirk.

They entered the cafe and took a seat, sitting across from each other.

The waitress approached the two and noticed the girl at her first glance.

"The usual?" She asked the girl earning a nod from her. "My~ this one sure is pretty handsome." She looked at the male and took his order.

"You're a regular here as well?"

"I'm a regular at nearly every cafe in this city."

"What did she meant by 'this one'?" Baji was a bit interested in knowing the girl who just brought him, a stranger, at a cafe as if it was nothing.

"I'll be honest. I'm a playgirl. I play around with some handsome boys for a few days and then I dump them." Not gonna lie, Baji was quite surprised at the news.

Their drinks arrived and Maya took a sip from hers. She looked up at the boy sitting across her. Without thinking for a moment, she pinched his cheeks with one of her hands, earning a frown from the guy.

"Whaf awe you doinf?" He couldn't speak properly right now, but like anyone cares.

"You're quite good-looking, you have a great body structure and you seem quite strong as well." She backed away and crossed her arms, taking another sip from her cold coffee.

"So you're complementing me now?" He smirked at the girl who much to his surprise nodded.

"You don't seem to take a relationship properly, so...

...be my play toy." Saying that Baji was surprised by her offer was an understatement.

"Bring it on." But, no matter how surprised he was, he took on the challenge.

After all, he was a playboy too. And you know what happens when a playboy meets a playgirl.

The girl dropped Baji at his place. It was dark already, and there was no one on the streets.

"Be careful on your way back," Baji said to the girl receiving a smirk from her.

"You think anyone dares to mess with me?" She showed her skull ring to him and grinned. He ruffled her hair and earned an annoyed look from her.

"The heck are you doing? Weirdo." She shooed his hand away from her and with a sigh left on her bike.

Honestly, Baji expected something more. Yes, they weren't a thing and they were just playing around. But even then, he expected something sweet from her.

Baji dialed Chifuyu's number on his cell and got the phone close to his ears. He was a bit disappointed when his call wasn't answered so he dialed back.

This time, although late, Chifuyu picked up the call.

"What is it Baji kun? I'm taking a bath right now." Baji could hear his friend groaning from the other end of the call.

"I got a girlfriend today." He gave this news to his friend and he bet Chifuyu nearly dropped his cell.

"Can't believe I'm still single. Anyways, what's her name?"

"Her name is..." Baji stopped in his tracks and tried to recall the events of today.

"Her name..."

"Her name..."

"Baji kun...don't tell me you don't even know her name?"

"Her name..."

"Baji kun you idiot!"