Atsumu POV
(Meanwhile...)

"Ha! I was first!" I proudly declare with hands on my hips as I reach back to the gym first.

"No you didn't! I came first but you pushed me at the last moment then claimed you were first!" Osamu argues.

The two of us bump heads with each other then we turn to Suna who comes in with the rest of the first years who jogged here. "Who came first!?" We both ask.

Suna stares at both of us. "Neither. You two came at the same time."

Ojiro shakes his head, seeing our interaction together. "I can't believe the two of them are already making a scene. It doesn't matter who comes first."

Our captain, Hokuto, chuckles at Ojiro's comment. "It's what they call sibling rivalry."

Ojiro stares at the captain confused. "Rivalry? Aren't siblings supposed to get along with each other???"

"Sometimes," the captain shrugs then claps his hands to bring all of us together. "I'm glad that run has brought your adrenaline up first years! Let's go back to practice with everyone!"

"Yes!" We all answer back.

I head back to the gym, and a gray hair guy with black tips at the end of his hair approaches me. I have never seen him before. Is he on the team?

"Are you Atsumu Miya?" He asks me.

"I am," I answer.

"Mikki told me to give this to you because you forgot it," he says as he hands me the hydro flask.

"Thanks," I take the hydro flask and look around the gym. "Is she here still?"

"She left a while ago," Kita says, then takes his leave to go back to practice.

"Who's that?" Osamu asks me as he rests his arm on my shoulder.

"I'm not sure, but he knows Mikki," I mumble with this unsettling feeling in my stomach.

Michi POV
(Meanwhile...)

"SO SATISFYING!" I voice aloud to Izumi as we head to the girls' volleyball gym after we finish changing for volleyball practice.

Izumi giggles. "You're not wrong about that. The look on their faces. It was a sight to behold."

"Hopefully, after doing that, those girls will realize that they shouldn't bother messing with the Kenzaki twins," I grin.

"I bet so," Izumi shrugs. "Unless they have some kind of death wish."

"Right!" I agree then clear my throat to try to change the topic. "So, Izumi how worried was Osamu?"

Izumi stares at me with a deadpan look. "Don't ask me. What do you think of it when you saw him come here out of breath to make sure you were alright?"

"He was so cool!" I fantasize back to the moment I saw him run over to see what was happening. I drool a little as I remember how he pushed his hair back. "It sucks that I couldn't be a damsel in distress and watch him protect me but it's alright. He's probably thinking, 'Wow, Michi is amazing to solve this all on her own, I can't help but admire her' or 'Michi is so cool, I want her to be my girlfriend'." I imitate his voice.

"You can such a knuckle head sometimes. Just confess if you really like him," Izumi bluntly says, and I stare at her in shock.

"Confess to Osamu!? Izumi, I can't do that. I need our feelings to progress, and when the time is right, then I'll confess. I need to know if Osamu feels the same way before we can go to the next level. If we go too fast in our relationship, it'll ruin our friendship," I explain.