"can i come?" he asked, yoongi shrugged and nodded, "if you want to, but you work tomorrow in the morning" he said, "i'll say something came up"

namjoon hated this man, he hated donghyun with his whole soul. he wasn't sure what the man was capable of so he want to be there to protect his loves.

-

it was the next day, meaning they had to meet up with donghyun. yoongi was anxious, namjoon was mad, and minji felt neutral.

"nice overall joon, where'd you buy it?" yoongi asked, "h&m, i went to the mall with min the other day" he said, minji gasped, "where's mine? i want to wear mine too!" she said, yoongi raised a brow, "first clothing cabinet"

yoongi opened it and saw it, a small smile on his face, "i'm the only one who doesn't have one" he frowned, namjoon chuckled.

"i bought you one too, love" namjoon smiled, "so are we an overall family now?" he joked, making namjoon nod and laugh.

"you can't really see my bump in this" yoongi said, "it's fine, you still look cute" namjoon said, all their overall's were different colors but still so cute.

"can i take my stuffed animal?" minji asked, yoongi scoffed, "it's as big as you, you won't be able to carry it for a long time. maybe bring a smaller one" he said, she frowned but nodded because it's true.

minji instantly cringed looking at donghyun when they sat down at the restaurant they were eating at.

"well, i'm donghyun, but you can call me dad" the man smiled, minji stared at him, "your hair is ugly" she spoke, namjoon had to contain his laughter.

yoongi smiled a bit, but minji began talking again, "why would i call you dad?" she asked, "because i'm your biological dad, unlike this guy" he said, pointing at namjoon.

"get your finger out of my face. i've done more for them than all you ever could've. you don't earn the title of 'dad' after leaving their lives"

yoongi nodded as a way to agree, "i don't even know you, appa just said we were meeting. you don't seem like a good person"

yoongi loved minji's honesty, but it came inconvenient at a time like this when they were sitting across from a bastard.

"i am a good person. yoongi, you've raised our daughter like this?" donghyun asked, "my daughter. and two, she's honest, what do you want me to do about that?"

namjoon glared at the man, he was annoying. he hated every part of him.

"you, what's your name?" donghyun said, looking at namjoon, "i'm namjoon" he said, taking a sip from his soda.

"what did you find good in this man? he looks average" donghyun said, yoongi's pregnancy hormones were going to start acting up if donghyun didn't shut up.

"he's beyond this earth, you're below average if anything" he mumbled, rubbing his tummy.