Remus sighed in relief before letting Mary in, "Why are you here?" Remus asked as he gave Mary tea.

"It's about Regulus, I kinda like him" Mary said as she drank her tea, Remus looked at her amused, but smiled.

"Well have you told him?"
"I was, but I don't think it's the right time"
"You're right, but any plans?"
"No I don't, with Anadil gone it'll be hard"

"Well I heard my name, and I think I can help you with that", Anadil said as she sat down beside them, Remus smiled at her, "We can't do it now, knowing him he resumed all his cases".

"He must be really workaholic" Remus said.

"Oh, he is, especially when we're at Hogwarts" Anadil said.

"It's good to know that he's like that", Mary said with a dreamy sigh.

Anadil chuckled at Mary, but it didn't last for when the door opened it revealed Sirius, and Anadil stopped chuckling, "I'll see you when you want to go to him" Anadil said before she turned to Sirius.

"Uhm - thank you for getting my books", Anadil said with a small smile as she went back to her room.

Remus saw the small smile on Sirius' face and he chuckled, "At least she's trying" Sirius said with a small shrug.

Remus chuckled as well, Mary cleared her throat before saying goodbye to the two.

They were making progress, and if Sirius keeps this up maybe Anadil will change her mind about going back to Regulus, but Sirius can mess things up, especially if he finds out about Anadil and Remus' deal. A deal that can be completed if Sirius will calm down, but if he doesn't, he has to live with the fact that Anadil will hate him forever, for he's a total douchebag when it comes to his brother. He easily forgets that it's also his fault why his brother doesn't talk to him that much, it's his fault, but if he can talk to Regulus properly, without fighting with him, or without hitting a nerve, then they can be close again, just like before.

Before he went to Hogwarts.
Before he was sorted into Gryffindor.
Before he ran away.
Before he promised he'll comeback.
And before he humiliated him in front of his friends.

"Be thankful Regulus taught her how to forgive" Remus said as he took the bags from him.

"I don't understand if she forgives me why didn't she—"

"Sirius, be thankful that she's talking to you" Remus said with a pointed look and Sirius smiled.

———

When Anadil was in her room she saw Alina waiting patiently at the windowsill with a letter, she smiled before getting the letters from the owl, it was from Regulus and Draco, then one from Wood.

Anadil opened Regulus and Draco's letter first.

Dear Anadil,

We'll see you at the platform, home's not home without you, Regulus drank three bottles of Firewhiskey the other day, he's loosing his shit, he says hi though. He's a bit sober, well for now if he finds one more bottle I think he'll drink another, I don't like the sight of him when he's drunk he looks wasted, but I hope he'll cheer up when he sees you, I miss you, the both of us do, I'll see you soon.

Love,

Draco

Anadil folded the letter with a sigh, Regulus was drinking again, and it only means one thing it's either stressed or depressed, or it can be both, but Anadil has faith on Regulus he wouldn't be wasted without a reason.

But then she remembered he has a reason, and the reason's her. She shook her head before she opened Wood's.

Darling,

I know what happened at the Cup, I saw Regulus fighting Death Eaters, and I heard from Draco that you're staying with Remus and Sirius, it must be really hard for you. I know that you and Sirius always fight, and I saw that.

I promise to visit you, if I get your address, I hope your safe, I heard from my father that the Triwizard tournament will be hosted by Hogwarts!

Well at least you'll enjoy that, I'm sure that you'll make it through, there's only a couple of days left before you return to Hogwarts, and I'll be waiting at the Three broomsticks of you ever have a Hogsmeade weekend.

Your soulmate,

Oliver Wood.

P.S.: Smile for me alright don't frown, don't be sad, you know how much I hate it when you're down, you know that I'm an owl away, it may take a couple of days, but with Alina as your owl, I think we can manage, I really should be going, Puddlemere practice in a bit.

Anadil finally smiled, reading Wood's letter gave her a reason to smile, it was like Oliver was right beside her.

Telling her not to worry.
Telling her that everything will be alright.

But what she really liked about the letter is even if Oliver isn't there right beside her she can always count on him, because he's Oliver Wood, Quidditch Captain, and the best keeper she ever since, and most importantly he's hers.

———

:))