Louis had removed his shirt, chest flush against Niall smooth plump skin. Rubbing his body against him, hands wandering up and down Niall's arms, tentative to ensure not to push too much, all Louis fear faded though when Niall pushed his ass back into Louis crotch, grinding against his semi hard cock, face buried in Harry's ass, bobbing up and down as he licked every part of Harry's ass clean of lube and cum. Louis placed a gentle kiss to Niall's shoulder before speaking " Now Ni, Harry just loves it when you point your tongue like this," Louis paused to show Niall the movement, "And you just fuck your tongue in and out of his hole". Louis continued to rub his naked skin against Niall's back while Niall tried out the new move. He licked and sucked at Harry's rim before pointing his tongue and pressing against Harry's entrance. Harry was getting slightly impatient and decided to take matters into his own hands by pushing back onto Niall's tongue, forcing it inside him, moaning at the feeling of having something inside him again. "Baby what have I said about being a greedy boy, you get what you are given and you will be thankful" Louis spoke in his deep daddy voice. Harry's demeanour immediately changed, he had forgotten who was in control in this scene, and he felt bad for disappointing his Daddy. "I'm sorry Daddy, thankyou Ni for touching my needy hole". Niall's tongue was still inside Harry as this conversation was spoken around him, his attention focused on the squeeze of Harrys rim around his tongue, the wet heat engulfing the tip of his pointed tongue. He pulled it out after catching the words Harry had spoken. "I really like it Haz, do ya think I could put my fingers in please" Niall asked, his charming Irish accent coming through, he sounded relaxed and comfortable.

Harry answered by wiggling his ass in Niall's face and slightly pushing back. Louis hand scooped up the lube and unclipped the top, pouring some directly on Harrys hole, both boys watched him clench at the sudden cold of the lube. Louis finger started to trace Harry's hole as he whispered in Niall's ear "Alright Ni, just like this yeah, then press it in nice and slowly". Louis other hand was caressing Niall's thigh, stopped just before he touched his erection. Niall wiggled back to get situated comfortably against Louis, he moved around until Louis fat erection was between his ass cheeks, he then followed Louis finger with his own, pressing against Harry's rim. Harry felt frustrated, the sexual energy had softened since Niall had joined and Harry wanted messy and fast, not slow and tentative. He was a greedy boy with little to no patience when it came to getting his hole stretched wide and ass full of cum. His own cock had softened slightly, Louis had brought him close to orgasm, but Harry knew without it being stipulated that he was not to cum unless he had asked and Louis had allowed it. Louis had picked up on Harry's frustration, probably due to the loud sighs he was releasing.

God he loved his cheeky little boy, no ability to hide his emotions, an opened book that Louis could always read. Louis whispered over Niall's shoulder "Go on baby, take what you want, fuck yourself on Ni's fingers" Louis suggested to Harry, moving Niall's hand so 3 fingers were now situated at Harry's rim. Harry sunk back slowly moaning loud as Niall's 3 fingers breached his hole and sunk deeper inside him. Harry's head rolled back from the pleasure of having something inside him again, he grinded down on Niall's fingers before moving forward to rock back onto them again. Niall's eyes were wide with awe and excitement as he watched Harry's rim stretched around his fingers and pulled them inside him. Louis guided Niall's hand pulling back and pushing his fingers in to meet Harry's rhythm. Harry was now a happy boy again, moaning and releasing pleasurable sounds, smile plastered across his face as he gets what he wanted.

Louis hand was caressing against Niall's thigh, edging closer and closer to his hard pulsing cock. Louis eased his hand up gentle, and then slides it across Niall's length, causing the younger boy to let out a soft whimper, so thankful to be touched where he needed it most. Louis buried his head in Niall's neck biting and sucking against then skin, hand still opened and just sliding against Niall's cock. Niall was fucking his fingers into Harry now, he had built some confidence and was now experimenting with twisting and crocking his fingers inside Harry, listening closely to the different sounds each movement pulled from Harry. Louis could feel Niall grinding down against his now hard cock, his erection now sliding between Niall's cheeks, he pushed his hips up to create pressure against Niall's crack, letting him know he was there and he was hard. The sexual energy had started to rise, pleasurable moans and grunts releasing from each person, the glorious wet suction sounds of Niall's now four lubed fingers disappearing inside Harry. Louis had began to stroke Niall's cock, allowing him to fuck into his fist when he needed, the wet pre cum leaking from the Irish lads cock providing the perfect amount of slick for Louis hand.

In the forest Liam and Zayn had also escalated, Zayn standing pressed against a tree, ass pushed out and spread opened by Liam's hands. Liam kneel behind Zayn, face buried in his ass, licking sucking and slurping at Zayn's tight entrance. Both boys had heard Louis call, but once Niall had entered they had decided they would prefer to just watch, enjoying the scene of the 3 boys exploring each other out in the opened. They couldn't contain their excitement though, whispering to each other about what they would like to do if they joined in. Hands roaming and groping at each other until Liam had made the executive decision to yank Zayn pants down and suffocate himself in Zayn's soft tight ass.

Niall now more confident than ever, lost in the lust of the moment was lapping at Harry's rim as his fingers rubbed against this special spot he had found that had incited the most incredible noises from Harry. It was music to his ears and spurred him on to give more pleasure. He moaned against Harry's hole as Louis stroked his cock faster and tighter, his own orgasm was building with the increased pace. At some point with one hand Louis had opened the lube and dribbled it down Niall's crack, making it easier to slide his cock against Niall's tight virgin hole. Harry was a mess, moaning and whining as Niall rubbed against his prostate, releasing moans against his rim, the vibrations sending Harry crazy. He absolutely loved the contrast between Louis and Niall, Niall messy and inexperienced but with nothing to lose. He was exploring and it was amazing to be a part of, feeling Niall grow more and more confident with each passing moment. Spit and lube spread around his ass with the sporadic lust driven movements of his Irish friend. Louis using his Daddy voice to tease both boys "Oh baby if only you could see Ni right now, so hungry for you, naughty boy is rubbing his ass against Daddy's cock baby, I think he wants me inside him." Louis spoke, the teasing tone increasing as he watched Niall still his movement, cheeks flushing a bright red even in the dim light of the moon. "I want you both Daddy, both of you inside me, want you to split me opened" Harry pleaded, head turned over his shoulder so he could face the scene behind him. He was maybe a little jealous of the idea of Louis fucking Niall but mostly he just wanted the attention on him. If Louis cock was in Niall then it couldn't be inside him and that just wouldn't do. Niall had become better with his fingers in the short period of time but fingers were never going to be able to substitute a cock for too long. "How about it Ni, imagine what that tight heat will feel like.." Louis was interrupted by a loud moan on their left side. All 3 boys stopped their movements, their heads turned in unison to face the direction of the sound.

***Hope you are enjoying it so far, there's still lots more to come***