is this love?

historia works at a cafe as a waitress for a short job because she can barely pay rent anymore, she was working endlessly that day that she decided to call it a day off.. that was until she saw the hottest man her eyes had ever been laid on. he was so big and muscular and it was not Reiner. he was so big that when he had entered the cafe he had made a huge hole in the ceiling and that was just enough to make historias face fill up with red blush. as he was taking a sit nearest to the counter and couldn't help but notice historia trying to hide her face in some cloth. a small smirk had crossed the big-eyed titan's huge mouth, as historia took the big-eyed titan's order she had suspected his love for cheese since he ordered 69 slices of cheese and a glass of milk. historia thought that his food taste was quite weird but she didn't care because he was hot, like super hot.

when she was handing out the food she had made sure to add her number to the slices of cheese and handed it to the big-eyed titan and left to the storage room and suddenly she heard a bing from her phone and who was there? it was the big-eyed titan that had just sent a message saying
"hey shortie, just wanted to let you know your yellow hair looks just like the sun and I would love to eat a strand at a time"
and to historia it was the cutest thing ever.

as days went past all she could about was the sexy titan that she saw at her cafe, he was so hot as the heat of the sun, but she knew she couldn't date him because she was already in a relationship with ymir so she decided to give ymir a chance to get rid of the thought of the sexy big eyed titan. as they were both waiting for the food they ordered ymir had noticed that historia wouldn't get off her phone she thought she might've been texting her ugly dad so she didn't think much of it. when historia was finally off of her phone ymir asked many questions that it got out of hand so historia answered most honestly and replied with "maybe". ymir just was in a loop of confusion and wondering what she meant by that. literally anything ymir had asked historia would just respond with "maybe".

"historia, have you heard what happened to wall maria??"
"maybe"
"is that a yes or a no?"
"maybe.."
"erm okay, well how are you doing"
"maybe"
"historia.." ymir said with a worried tone while grabbing onto historias hand, tilting her head at the same time
"Why do you keep saying maybe, is there something you want to tell me? are you feeling sick?"
historias eyes widen at ymir, she knew if she had told ymir that she was losing feeling for her and she had feelings for a titan that everything could go wrong and everyone would turn on to her.
"ymir, i have been keeping this in for a while now and i just dont know when the right time to tell you this and im still not sure if i can tell you now"
"historia, i promise you can tell me anything, nothing will change my mind about you and i will always love you"
"ymir, i just dont think i can tell you now" historia said as she sighed
"its okay, you can go home and rest and ill pay for the food" ymir said calmly
"thank you" historia said while packing her stuff and left.

as historia got to her apartment door she couldnt help but wonder to herself what would happen to ymir if she had told her that she didnt have feelings for her anymore.
thoughts just kept filling her head it was getting overwhelming but the main thought she just couldnt get rid of was what would happen if everyone knew about her and the big eyed titan?