"I'm sorry, I should've helped you" Carlos said, giving a quick peck on the forehead before standing up and pulling Lando with him. Seb stood up as well and smiled at the couple. "It's honestly fine, Carlos" Lando mumbled, giving a soft little kiss on the Spaniard's cheek before turning to Seb. "Can we help with carrying stuff to the car?" Seb glanced around with a little huff, slowly nodding his head.

"I have no idea what the others are doing, but I sure as hell can't do this alone" Carlos and Lando laughed, before they headed to the luggage and helped Seb carry everything to the cars. "Sweet hell, why do we have so many luggage" Lando said, puffing out a bit as he leaned against Seb's matt black Aston Martin. "Prepare for Charles' luggage. I swear, why is he always the last one with the most suitcases!" Seb said with a laugh, making Lando giggle.

Charles had, as expected, the most luggage of all the drivers, but they somehow made it fit in the cars. They all said goodbye to Enrico, Aimee and the pups (that had actually grown quite well after a few weeks time!) at the dog hotel. A difficult time for Lando, as Carlos had to drag him out of the place after Lando had been in there for 10 minutes. After that, they were all good and ready to go. On their well earned vacation!

><><><><

After a very, very long ride, they finally arrived on the camping, settled in the mountains of Belgium. It was actually very close to the track Spa-Francorchamps, where they would race at in a few weeks time. The first car that arrived was the Honda of Max, with Daniel in the passenger seat next to him and George, Alex and Yuki in the back. Daniel had stayed up to help Max find the way through the thousands of small paths in the forest and mountains.

The complete opposite of the three in the back. Yuki basically passed out the first minute they pulled off their driveway, and Alex and George melted. Alex atleast hit the one hour spot, but soon after he did so, he dozed off. Yuki was leaning against Alex, with Alex's head in the crook of George's neck. It didn't take long after that before Daniel and Max couldn't hear any sounds other than soft snores from the back.

"You wake them up, I'm going to the front desk of the camping to ask where we're staying" Max whispered, shutting off the car and pulling out the keys. " 'kay captain" Daniel whispered back, making Max roll his eyes with a grin before stepping out of the car. Once Max shut the door behind him, Daniel's grin got twice as wide as his hand reached for the volume button of the radio. And just like that, he turned the volume to full volume, shaking the three in the back awake.

Yuki jumped up, eyes shooting wide as his arms fly up, hands swatting against Alex's face, who groaned in pain. George yelled out, before giving Daniel a deadly glare. Daniel, who laughed so unbelievably hard, didn't even notice the angry look and the complains from the back, even singing along to the horrible music after a second. Yuki had enough of it, stepping out of the car and walking up to the front desk to get Max.

"Daniel turn the music down you idiot!" George yelled as his last attempt, before leaning over the seat and shutting off the radio completely. As a silence fell over them, George sat back with a heavy sigh, until Daniel bursted out in laughter again. "It's not funny Dan!" George whined, only making Daniel laugh harder. "Yeah! I think my ears are bleeding" Alex continued on his boyfriend.

Daniel's laughter finally died down when Yuki walked back to the car, with Max walking next to him. "Daniel!" Max announced with an angry glare. Daniel shallowed back his laugh, giving Max a sheepish smile when the Dutchman entered the car. He laid the papers, the keys of their lodge and a map on Daniel's lap and glared up at him. "I literally heard you from there! Don't you know how embarrassing that was for me and especially for you!" Max exclaimed.