Chasing Rainbows

Everyone took their seats and waited.

At the end of the rainbow there's happinessAnd to find it, how often I tried

"Aunt Charlie is that you?" Harmony asked.

"Yeah." Charlie sighed.

"You have a very lovely voice dear." Belle told her.

Vaggie glared at her when she got too close to her girlfriend.

But my life is a raceJust a wild goose chaseAnd my dreams have all been deniedWhy have I always been a failureWhat can the reason beI wonder if the world's to blameI wonder if it could be me

"Oh hon." Vaggie said as she puts a comforting hand on Charlie's shoulder.

I'm always chasing rainbowsWatching clouds drifting by

Lots of gasps were heard from the people who are seeing Hell for the very first time.

"Why are there dead bodies everywhere?" Ben asked.

"Every year angels come down to Hell and kill as many demons as they can for a day." Harmony explained.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Audrey asked.

"FUCK OFF!" Husk, Angel Dust, and Harmony both said at the same time.

"Honestly, who raised such an unpleasant child?" Alastor asked.

"This is why you don't have any friends bitch." Angel added.

My schemes are just like all my dreamsEnding in the sky

"Did you just make fireworks come out of your hand?" Hades asked Charlie.

"Well with me being the princess of Hell I do have some abilities.

Some fellows look and find the sunshineI always look and find the rainSome fellows make a winning sometimeI never even make a gain,believe meI'm always chasing rainbowsWaiting to find a little bluebirdIn vain

Lots looked at Charlie with sympathy before the next scene started.

A little demon falls from the sky and lands hard on the ground. "Huh? I'm alive. I'm alive!" His happiness was soon as crushed as he was when a car drove right over him.

Everyone except for the ones that live in Hell flinched at the sight or let out small screams.

The car door opens and steps out the one and only Angel Dust.

"Damn I look good." Angel grinned proudly as he watches himself.

"Thanks for the fun time hot stuff." The demon in the car said.

"Yeah yeah listen." Angel said as he fixes his hair. "Keep this discrete you hear me? I can't let it get out I'm offering my services to randos on the street. It was a quick cash grab. You got it?"

"Whatever you say slut." The demon laughed.

"Ouch oh, such an insult." Angel grinned. "Let me know when you come up with something creative to call me you sack of pearly packaged horse shit. Tell the Mrs. I said hi." Angel Dust then gives him a kiss on the lips. "Snookums."

Harmony tilted her head. "Where am I?"

"You're not born yet sweetie." Angel answered. "In fact, I think this is the day your daddy and I met."

"I get to see how you two met?" Harmony smiled bigger. "Awesome."

Angel Dust watches the demon drive away only to crash but Angel's eyes caught sight of a vending machine. Angel pushed the button that said Angel Dust and down came a bag of powder.

"What's that?" Gil asked.

"Drugs." Harmony answered. "Daddy why would you still do that? That's the stuff that killed you."

"Old habits are hard to break." Angel answered. "My life and afterlife were shit so I turned to drugs."

Angel Dust was about to open the bag but a demon in a hoodie snatched it right out of his hand. "Yonk!"

"HEY!" Angel raised a fist.

"Up yours drag show!" The demon yelled back before a giant boulder fell right on top of him.

Angel gasped. "Oh my God!" Angel ran up to the boulder and picked up what was left of the bag ignoring the twitching hand next to it. "My drugs! Damn it!"