"Again, Draco? Why? What good will it do to you if you go check up on Goyle again? As if anything has changed over the years."

"I just wanted to be sure he was doing well, taking his medication."

"You know how this continues."

Before their conversation could go on and Bada would hear something she was certain they didn't want her to listen to she cleared her throat. "Good morning."

Their conversation was effectively cut short as she walked past the space between Harry's and Ron's desks, then the space between Draco's and Theodore's desks to reach her own right behind Theodore. Despite her interuption, both of them sent her a smile as she reached them.

"Hello to you too," Theodore said, always more outgoing and vocal than Draco. "I thought we would find you here early this morning but I guess we were wrong."

"Yeah, sometimes things don't always end up the way you want them to," she said as she took out her coat and placed it on her chair after taking out her wand and putting it on the desk. Then, she leaned back, briefly sitting on the desk that was low enough to be the perfect height for her to sit on.

"That's life," Theodore agreed as he turned to face her fully. "Say, do you have any more of that kimchi you gave us a few days ago? I woke up this morning craving it."

"Seriously?" Draco sent a look at Theodore as Bada softly laughed and shook her head.

"No, I don't, sorry."

"That's unfortunate," Theodore sighed, although he didn't stop his trying. "Had you planned on cooking something else at home or do you have something ready already? Judging by that kimchi you must be a great cook."

"If you are too bored to cook something today just say so, Theo," Draco shook his head at him, "no need to force Bada into feeding you."

"It wouldn't have worked anyway but just so you know, I have nothing ready at home. I won't be going back this afternoon."

At that, both Theodore and Draco seemed to perk up. Bada's attention was split between them and the person moving just outside their offices, and as she looked up, she noticed it was Harry. She sent him a smile in lieu of greeting, a gesture he returned as he took off his coat. Before she could say another word, though, Draco was speaking up.

"Where will you be going?"

"I need to visit my grandparents," she replied. "I woke up this morning and realised I hadn't paid them a visit ever since I got in London."

Theodore hummed, "Someone is a bad granddaughter."

"That's not so nice, Theodore."

Theodore jumped at Harry's voice and turned to face him with wide eyes. "When did you get here?"

"A while ago," he replied as he sent a nod at Draco in a form of greeting. "Bada noticed me, we exchanged our good mornings nonverbally."

"By nodding and smiling at each other," Bada explained as she caught sight of Theodore attempting to speak up. She sent him a look as he sent her a mischievous smile and she knew she had been right to assume he would say something weird. "I have not developed my Legilimency skills to that extent yet."

"That's such a pity," he insisted, "think of all the possibilities."

"All the ways someone could ask you to keep your mouth shut," Draco pointed out, for some reason, having less patience than usual with Theodore. Or perhaps it was Theodore's fault for choosing to talk more than he normally did this morning.