Ch-5 Feel of Heaven

She started by landing a kiss on my forehead. I was bounded yet felt the safest in her arms. Then she started kissing my cheeks and worked her way to my neck. She marked me there and those marks said ' Hands off. He's mine.' It made me very happy. I wanted to kiss her but the gag was in the way. She sensed this and asked " Do you want to kiss mommy's lips? They are very very hot." I nodded but she said " You need to speak baby boy or else you wont get it". How could I? The gag did not budge and she laughed. I could sense her evil sadism in it. She whispered " too bad" and licked my ears and plunged her tongue inside. Goosebumps were all over my body. She worked her way further down to my chest. I did not had that good of a body and was a little chubby. People always commented on how I was unsuited for Sabrina but she never made me felt uncomfortable around her. She always praised me by saying how chubby boys are cute and how they make her want to eat them. I took it as a joke until now.

She started kissing the area near my nipples. The stimulation was too much for me. She started sucking my nipples. She pinched and twisted them and at the same time, I was letting out lustful moans. She enjoyed seeing me writhe in pleasure and continued the play. She went further down, enjoying my love handles, admiring my body and marking it at the same time.

She started moving her hands to my thighs, then working her way towards my cock. She started rubbing slowly. Her warm hands were extremely pleasurable. I couldn't think straight and started shaking my hips. She noticed this and started stroking more tightly and faster. I was close to cumming any second now. My moans and the smell of my juices filled the room. Just as I was close to cumming she let go of my twitching cock and removed my blindfold and the gag. Tears filled up my eyes and she started giggling in an evil way. She kissed my on the lips and let her tongue in. It was slippery and hot. She lowered herself on my cock, teasing the head with her wet pussy. She said "tell me what do you want" and started kissing again. I tried to speak but she would let my tongue go. She finally laughed as my eyes filled with tears. She slid my cock up her pussy. It was extremely warm and slippery and I had already lost myself in the pleasure. Her hips rocked up and down in pleasure, while kissing me and drooling inside my mouth.

I was close to cumming. As my cock started twitching she started moving faster. Our lips interlocked, tongues in each other, completely lost in pleasure, we both climaxed. We were both panting when she landed a kiss on my forehead and released my bonds. She hugged me warmly and tight, my head pressed in her boobs and she whispered "how was your first time baby boy. Did mommy please you?"

The next thing I remember waking up in her arms the next morning, our bodies completely wrapped in each other, and she kissed me. She went ahead saying she will make the breakfast and telling me to get ready. I looked around the room and noticed the unnoticed from last night....

This is my first work and looking forward to your reviews. I shall continue from other chapters very soon.