I started walking to the couch.

"Naoto...let's go talk to Mikey-kun!"

"It's to dangerous"

"I want to meet him and talk to him in person"

"There's no point in talking to him," Naoto shouted.

"Mikey-kun's someone we can trust," I told him. "So help me find Mikey-kun. Please naoto."

"Hmm, I don't know what happened in the past, but you've changed, Takemitchy-kun"

"Huh? You think so. How?"

"Your weak side seems to be gone now. Well. At least
A little of it"

"D-does that mean I'm cooler now?"

"Right, let's try to figure out how to meet with Mikey" he went to sit down Ignoring my question.

"Hey, hello? Wait! There's one more thing" I said, remembering the girl.

"Huh?"

"It was a girl who came out of nowhere, I can't seem to remember her from my past"

"Hmm what's her name?"

"Umm Mia sato shes the same age as me"

"Ok" Naoto started typing on his Computer. "Huh? There are some people named Mia Sato but they're not around your age."

I went to see his computer to see if I recognized anybody. But no one looked like her.

'Did she lie about her name?'
————-

Present

Luna's POV:

What's she wearing:

I was walking to the store to go buy melon pan to eat when I heard soft meows coming from the abandoned alleyway

"Hmm?" I walked to where I heard the noise from. There was a box. I opened it to be met with two cats.

"Aw their babies" I said.

One had white fur with big blue eyes and the other had black fur with big purple eyes.

"Who would leave them here? Well I guess I'll take you two home with me but first we're going to the store to buy you two and me food" I picked up the box with the kittens while walking to the convenience store.

——————-

I walked into the store trying to hide the kittens luckily no one was at the cashier right now.

"Cat food where are you, ah found you. Huh, why are there so many different ones? Hmm...I'll take this one"

I heard the cats meow loudly.

"What? You don't like it? Fine we'll take this one"

They meow again.

"Omg! Which one then? This one, or this one, or this one"