𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

[5]

[5]

𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

家族

"(Y/n) chan~ is that perhaps a human child I see beside you ?"

(Y/n) quickly whipped her head to the direction of the voice and stared quietly for a moment. I didn't what she was feeling, what expression she was wearing, was she scared ? Was she worried about that thing ?

(Y/n) then placed her hands over her mask and let out a soft gasp. "YAKO CHAN !! Are you worried about me ? I'm so touched~" she said while playfully wiping the unrealistic tears on her mask.

"Tch I'm not worried about you." She said while tuning her head to the side. Is this what they call a tsundere ?

"So can I eat the little brat ?" She smirked looking back to me with deadly and crazy eyes. I freaked out a little, (Y/n) noticed this and rushed in front of me with her arms up.

"NO YAKO YOU CAN'T EAT MY CUTE LITTLE FRIEND ! BAD YAKO !" I blushed when she called me cute again today but at the same time also sweat dropped when she started treating that scary lady like a she was dog.

"HEY ! DON'T TREAT ME LIKE A DOG MASK FACE !" The woman named yako yelled angrily at (y/n) and suddenly a new male voice joined in.

"Quite you two !" The man said walking closer towards me and (y/n). He was a tall, lanky man. He had spiky black hair with long white fringes, sharp ears, sharp teeth, and sharp purple eyes behind his golden eyeglasses. But...this man also had four additional limbs from his lower back which I thought was really creepy and made him somewhat resemble a spider.

"Oi gloomy spider can I eat the brat ?" The lady asked.

"No." The man simply answered without even sparing a glance back at her and the lady tched.