𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

[4]

[4]

𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤

マスク

My feet finally stopped in front of the big torii gate where we parted yesterday

but I didn't see her anywhere.

"Ah maybe she doesn't want to see me after all, I was being sort of rude to her yesterday calling her a creepy old childnapper..." I muttered silently while looking at the ground, clenching my fists and my tears threatening to fall out my eyes. I stood there like that and began to think.

No don't cry. It was your fault after all if  she doesn't like you, you shouldn't have been such a pushover. She must really hate me doesn't she...

...

I heard some rustling from a nearby bush and decided to just check it out. I didn't expect something or someone to jump out of it-

"BOOOOOOOO !!!"

My eyes widened, I almost got a heart attack and I fell flat on my butt with a groan but all those unpleasant and slightly painful feelings were washed away as I looked up and saw the very person I was looking for, (y/n).

She suddenly froze when she saw my glossey eyes, she stepped closer towards where I was laying and crouched down near me. "O-oi don't cry please, I'm sorry I didn't know I scared you too hard I just wanted to surprise you." She apologized nervously.

I just realized that some tears actually managed to escaped my eyes when I fell down. I rubbed my eyes and wiped the tears away with my arm. I still blinked a few times to see if it was really her and not just some hallucinations.

It's really her, she really waited for me so does this mean she doesn't hate me ?

"N-no it's okay you didn't." She did but it wasn't really enough to make me cry and rather than scary it was more of surprising.