𝐎𝐧𝐞

[1]

[1]

"𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫"

私たちの偶然の出会い

"Teru listen to your uncle okay ?"

"Okay dad I'm off now !" I said, opening the door and walking out.

Today I'm going back to that place filled with memories of me and her

As I made my way to the bus stop, I can't help but start to reminisce about the good times I spent with her every summer.

I first met her that fateful summer when I was ten.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══════

There I was crying alone on the ground surrounded by big green trees.

I had decided to go play in the forest because I was bored and had no friends to play with there, the villagers warned me about getting lost once you set foot in the forest but I didn't listen and wandered in the forest where it is said the mountain god lives.

I really did end up getting lost in the forest. I should've listened to the villagers warnings. I ran around looking for an exit out of this huge forest until my legs gave up. I couldn't run anymore so I cried and hoped someone would eventually find me.

In the midst of my crying I heard a sweet feminine voice ask. "Hey there cute little boy are you perhaps lost ?"

She said that in a sweet voice but to me the way she said it sounded more like she was going to kidnap me and sell my organs off to make money like in the scary movies but, nevertheless I felt somewhat relieved to see someone else other than me in this huge forest and shrugged that other thought away for now.

That relieve didn't last long though as I looked up and I saw a girl standing a few feet in front of me, she looked older than me around 17 years old. She had (h/l) (h/c) hair that fluttered as the wind blew, she was wearing a white blouse, a yellow midlength overall skirt that reached down to her knees, and white sneakers with white socks. The thing caught my eye the was the mysterious fox mask hiding her facial features.

(Like this but the blouse is white if you want black it's also ok)

Why is she wearing a mask ? Is she going to kidnap me and that mask is to hide her identity?

Now I really thought she was some kind of child kidnapper that wanted to kidnap me and sell my organs. Okay now I'm worried. I have to run away from this creepy lady who might be a kidnapper.

And that I did, I quickly got up on my feet and ran as fast as I can with the little strength I had left in me. But she also started to follow me. "Get away from me you creepy old childnapper lady !!" I yelled as my feet moved faster trying to get away from her.

"HUHHHH !??? WHO ARE YOU CALLING A CREEPY OLD CHILDNAPPER LADY ? YOU BRAT I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM A GENUINE SWEET CUTE PRETTY TEENAGE GIRL !! I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU, BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE LOST." She exclaimed still trying to catch up to me.

And for a moment I suddenly stopped at her words, thats right I had forgotten I was lost, I lost most of my energy looking for an exit, running would just get me more lost and tired. "You're sure you really aren't a creepy old kidnapper who's gonna sell my organs off right ?" I asked still a bit hesitant to trust her.

She stopped running and finally caught up to me, she bent down with her hands on her knees. "Damn kid you run pretty fast for someone with such short skinny legs and no, I'm not a kidnapper for goodness sake this is a forest where spirits live not kidnappers. I can't even touch you moreover kidnap you " she huffed.

Can't even touch me what does that mean, does she have some sort of sickness or allergies towards children maybe ?

I looked at her weirdly and decided to ask "I don't mean to be rude but do you perhaps have some sort of sickness or allergies towards children ?" And she suddenly starts to burst out laughing and my little boy heart couldn't help but race at such a pretty laugh, I also felt a flutter of butterflies in my stomach.

"No no It's not like that, It's just if a human touches my skin I'll dissappear." She explained

"Are you not human ?" I asked.

"I'm... something that lives in this forest." She answered

"Ahh so like a mountain spirit... But what do you mean by dissappear ?" I asked again.

She tilted her head and looked at me like I was some kind of idiot. "Well to dissappear just means to dissappear. Obliterated ? Vanish ? I thought kids your age already know a lot of words."

"O-oh ?"

"It's not important but you should know that I won't harm you and you shouldn't touch me."