𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Author's pov:

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗 15 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠h𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍'𝚜 𝚊𝚔𝚔𝚞𝚗,𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚢𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚎.𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 while you're are going home a bunch of guys goes up to you and you are sure they are here looking a fight.A boy named connie said that you're pretty while touching you're hair.

Then a boy at the back suddenly attacked you but you were alert and dodged it in an instant.Tsk so that was a just a joke just so you can land a punch on me you said.Of course not you're really pretty it's just my minion's is getting pretty impatient he said with a smirk on his face.

You had in mind that you have the correct guess of them looking for a fight.You also had in mind you that you will lose due to their number.

You're thinking on how to get away from them beacause you can't fight due to the  injuries that you got just day's ago from a gang fight.

You suddenly notice that the number of their men suddenly drop.Then a bunch of men came to you and you thought that they will beat you up so ran as fast as you could to your house.

➪𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
➪𝕚𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕒𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙.
➪𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕚 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪.ꕥ
➪𝕐/ℕ 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤.

𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕨𝕟𝕖𝕣ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ