Chapter 2

So much sadness and loss, but most of all I felt RAGE. I care about Zelda and all of Hyrule. If Ganon thinks he can just take away everything I love and care about, he is WRONG. 

 I feel something hit my chest and it knocks me over. suddenly I'm so angry I don't feel pain anymore. I'm so filled with rage I can't control myself. I start killing everything in sight-including Hyrule Guards. I feel bad for only a second but I just feel rage and I keep killing going. I don't know what's wrong with me but I can't stop. it's like an evil spirit has taken over me. I keep going killing everything until the next thing I know I'm standing back in front of Ganon.

 I hadn't thought to look down at myself until Zelda starts staring at me fearfully. I look at myself and my skin is black and so is my clothing.

"Good work, Link," Ganon says.

"DARK Link." I corrected... but the words weren't mine

"yes, yes, DARK Link I know... we have been over this. you may leave the boy's body, now."

shadows started pouring out of me. who was this 'dark Link'?

"oh, yeah, and thank you for killing the rest of the guards for me, dark link!" the shadow said sarcastically trying to mimic Ganon's deep Voice. Ganon scoffed."you're lucky I freed you from the mirror" 

Mirror? What mirror? As the shadows finished pouring out of me, I felt a tremendous amount of pain. And what was when all the pain started coming back. I WAS getting controlled by an evil spirit. All the shadows that were coming out of me were now in the shape of... someone who looked just like me.