a/n

Hello my lovely readers,
Let me start by saying that in the nine months that I've been writing (I can't believe it's already been that long) my account has grown more than I ever dreamed it would. I've met so many new friends who share my passion and love for reading and writing, and you guys have made my experience on here one to remember.
I'm currently doing school, working a part time job and running our household to save my mom some work, and I thought I could juggle everything but it's become too much for me and I can feel my body taking the toll. So for the time being, I will not be writing any more ACOTAR-IMAGINES and will mark the story as 'complete.' I know some of you still haven't got the stories you requested and for that I am so sorry but I have to do this. For a while I'm going to focus on finishing A Court of Illyrian Hearts and will then focus my attention on my original story, Kingdom's Thief.
Let me see how the rest of the year plays out, perhaps I'll write another imagine here and there but for now there will be no more.
I am truly sorry to disappoint you all so, but know that I will still be active on Wattpad and will continue my other stories.

Thank you all for the love and support you have shown me and my writing, you are truly diamonds among the rocky surface.

To the stars who listen and the dreams that are answered, my loves.

Cathleen xxx