Chapter 17

Before we bEgin🐴

Also yeah i know i made Saiki like that but oh well yolo this entire wattpad makes no sense but i'm trying 😭
And to those that mentioned the height thing or if there's just anything that isn't correct about the characters just ignore it ima just say it's like that just for this 😎😎😎

sorry for any mIstakes

Okay sorry lmao now i'll start 💅

The two boys made their way home in a comfortable silence, holding each other's hands.

After the day they'd had Saiki didn't want to waste more energy by teleporting home, so instead, they walked.

Even though it began to get dark and the streets were empty, they found it comforting, even Toritsuka's thoughts were quieter than usual.

It didn't take very long for the couple to reach their destination.

Toritsuka walked ahead and opened the door for Saiki, dramatically bowing and saying "m'lady"

While chucking and Saiki responding by rolling his eyes and walking into the house, looking back at his lover with a slight smile on his face.

"Thank you, my good sir." Saiki spoke, a smile still evident on his face.

Saiki turned around, as he curtsied to Toritsuka.

Although, Reita didn't think Saiki would actually respond to his playful comment, still he giggled at it.

And Toritsuka soon followed behind his partner.

The two walked up the stairs giggling at random comments or recalling something stupid from years ago.

They walked slowly up the stairs, taking their time.

Within seconds they reached Saiki's room, this time Toritsuka just barged in like usual, happy to be somewhere where he can rest.

"Saikiiii, do you want to study.. I'm failing every subject" The purple haired medium spoke, a whinier voice than usual.

His lover responded with a soft smile and a nod, and began to empty his school bag to get the books, pens and any other equipment they might need.

Toritsuka stood up pulling out the chair from under the desk "Should we do a fun version?" Reita asked, side-eyeing Saiki, with a glint of mischief.

Saiki knew, if his partner had an idea, it wasn't a good one.

Causing him to become slightly worried, but a little annoyed.

"No, Toritsuka. Your ideas are either dirty, or stupid." Saiki spoke, giving a common annoyed look back.

"pleaseeeeeeee" His partner pleaded, clearly not wanting to give up.

As Toritsuka watched Saiki roll his eyes and sighing, he got ready to plead again, this time in a much higher and whinier voice.

"Fine, since you clearly have something planned" Saiki responded, his tone much colder than Reita's could ever be.

Toritsuka started jumping about squealing over his plan. Of course Saiki knew what it was, but he thought it could be somewhat fun.

Saiki let out one of his rare laughs at his lovers stupidity, causing Toritsuka to pause for a second and stare dumbfoundedly at the pink haired boy.

Without warning, Toritsuka jumped on top of Saiki, his arms around the boys neck.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" Toritsuka smiled, rubbing his head into the crook of his lovers neck.

The two stayed cuddling for a bit on the floor, until Saiki wanted to start studying, and get Toritsukas silly idea over with.

"Get up Reita, we should study." Saiki spoke, a soft smile on his face.

His lover groaned and got up unenthusiastically, and sat on the chair Saiki had one from downstairs.

Reita smirked, his plan going well, and began to pull an empty notebook closer to him, picking up a pen.

He noticed his partner already writing, Toritsuka knew Saiki didn't need to study, but thought it would be fun anyway.

"Saiki, how should we make this fun?" Toritsuka hummed, pretending to think.

Although, he couldn't hold back his smile, and it ended up turning into a mischievous grin.

"i don't know, studying can become boring, so there could be anything." Saiki said blatantly, much to his lovers surprise.

In Toritsuka's head, he was dancing about. happy Saiki would even agree.

Saiki began studying again, not paying much attention.

"Put your thought-blocking ring on.." Toritsuka spoke confidently.

Although Saiki found it strange he agreed, and slipped his ring on.

Toritsuka began to explain "So with every question one of us gets wrong, clothes have to come off."

Saiki, who wasn't exactly expecting this from his partner, agreed, and nodded along agreeing to Toritsuka's terms.

His partner was a pervert, but he still didn't expect it.

Saiki was not allowed to cheat, not that he needed to, but he still agreed.

Toritsuka had planned for this for months, studying most nights when he wasn't busy with Saiki, he was prepared for this moment.

His perverted antics never actually died down, but instead planned for this with Saiki.

The game was simple, Saiki has to ask Reita a question which may be on the exams.

Reita has to figure it out, if the answer if wrong, he takes off an item of clothing, and the medium does the same to Saiki.

The 'game' kicked off with Saiki asking a question to Reita, he knew that it wouldn't be easy for the boy, but that was his plan.

(i'm not actually gonna say a math equation or smn because i fAiled maths🧍🏻‍♀️)

To Saiki's expectations his lover got the question wrong.

"what clothes are going first?" Toritsuka asked, calmly.

"How about, start with shoes.." Saiki replied, taking the game seriously.

Reita decided to take off his shoes first, and the game continued.

When Toritsuka asked a question and Saiki got it right, he would say it's incorrect, but at this point in time, Saiki didn't mind.

And the game went on.

HEBEHBWHSB SO UHM
CHAPETRR🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🥺💅🔫😫🌙🥺🐴✨

uh so i was gonna release it awhile ago with smut but then i couldn't get the energy to write-

rrrr why is this like a pornhub scene 🗿
not that i'd know😭😪
guessing😍😍

so 👑👑✨✨✨✨

I WILL BE DOING SMUT NEXT CHAPTER‼️

if anything is wrong.. then no it isn't 🥰

Thank you for the comments n stuff honestly they're so funny to read :))