Chapter 5

A few days continued on, Yuki and Toritsuka seemed beyond happy together.
Saiki knew exactly what she wanted.
And wanted to call her out for it, but yet, didn't want to break his friends heart.

Saiki and Touma spent less and less time together, everytime they'd hang out, walk together, even talk.
She would be there.
As if watching their every move.

It was so bad, it even made the purple haired boy uncomfortable, wanting to spend more time with his friend.
Yet he continued on.

It was now a Wednesday, and both Reita and his new girlfriend were walking down the road, as she pointed out the convenience store.
She wanted to go in.
And so she did, leaving Toritsuka outside as she knew it would only take a second.

Saiki approached, knowing his time there was very limited until she arrived again.
The pink haired boy sighed, quickly teleporting next to the medium after checking that nobody else was around.

-Hey Toritsuka. Look, i have no say in your relationship. But please leave her, she's using you.

Saiki went ahead and reached his hand out, brushing it against Toritsuka's.
With a soft smile on his face, but a look of hurt.

-Saiki what the fuck?! I cant do that, i'm in love with her.

Toritsuka knew he was wrong to snap at Saiki, but continued on anyway.
He snatched his hand away from the others, and looked away.

Saiki was definitely upset, it was visible on his face.
As he teleported back to where he was before, watching Yuki come out of the store.
As her and Toritsuka walked away, holding hands.

Saiki eventually went back home.

And Toritsuka and Yuki went walking around casually.
Strolling anywhere they could, as the sun began to set across the landscape.

Yuki was blabbering on about something to do with her life.
Toritsuka wasn't actually listening to her rambling, he was thinking about earlier.
What he did to his closest friend.

Toritsuka eventually stopped in his tracks.
As Yuki turned around, titling her head sideways, with a confused look on her face.

-What's wrong my love?

Yuki spoke as she edged closer to Toritsuka.
Taking his hands in hers, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.
As Toritsuka grimaced.

-Yuki, please stop. I would like to hang around with my friends, without you interrupting.

She looked confused, shocked too.
As she slightly backed away, still holding hands.

-I want to break up with you.

The Yuki woman, ran off fake crying.
She hoped he would chase after her, feeling guilty.
She would be able to utilise this for money, lots of it too.

Saiki was watching this though, and threw a smallish pebble at her head.
Causing Yuki to fall over.

-Oi Saiki! Why did you do that!

Saiki stayed quiet, but ended up giggling most definitely not regretting his choice.
He looked down at the ground once more, an smile on his face.
As Toritsuka approached Saiki looked up, knowing he would be caught, and chased even.

Toritsuka towered over Saiki and left even the strongest psychic, scared, playfully though.
Toritsuka pulled his claws out, getting into a stance to tickle the other.
As Saiki began to sprint away, laughing at the same time.

The two eventually grew tired, the adrenaline running out.
Feelings hitting.

Hard.

-Don't mess with my relationships in future.

Toritsuka shot a challenging look.

Weirdly, Toritsuka felt somewhat lonely without Yuki.
He genuinely liked her.
And especially those knockers, the biggest he'd seen.
A few more days and she would've let him touch.

Toritsuka walked off in the other direction, feeling a rush of emotions hit him.
Not realising he would hurt the other in the mean time.
Tears began to stream from Saiki's face, he knew he wouldn't have suggesting they break up.

Now Toritsuka wouldn't like him.
He wouldn't want to be friends anymore.

He had never felt this before, what was the transfer student doing to him?
The tears felt endless, he just sat there crying to himself.
Saiki definitely didn't want to loose someone he so closely attached to.

At that moment a random man on the street asked if he was alright.
In fact this random man was; Shun Kaidou, who was on a date with Aren.
He jumped up and hugged Shun tightly.

A very rare thing for this boy.

His emotions felt like they were catching up to him finally, after many many years.
Next thing he knew, Kaidous arms were wrapped around Saiki, comforting him.

As Saiki burried his head in the white haired boys neck, letting his tears out.
Praying that the other would not bring it up later.

Even Aren got jealous, but Aren knew Saiki clearly needed this, it was obvious.
Instead, he decided to join the hug, supporting the pink haired boy.

It's nothing more than a bad choice.
Saiki sighed and let go of Kaidou, who only pushed himself onto Saiki, tightening the hug.
Kaidou knew he needed this, maybe they both did.

For what felt like hours of hugging a panda, the two felt much better.
Kaidou waved to Saiki and walked off holding Arens hand tightly.
The boy was left alone.
He let out a big sigh, but felt much better.
With that he wiped his tears.
Saiki teleported home, admitting defeat.

-Stupid feelings.

Saiki kept chanting to himself.
He layed in bed with a stuffed toy that Kaidou had gave him, moments before leaving.
It was a lamb, Kaidou had named him "Crimson red winged demon" but Saiki chose to rename him Simon.

The psychic calmed, teddy in hand.
With that he fell asleep with tears running down his face.
The next morning even Saiki wouldn't get up.
The pink haired boys parents weren't home, leaving him alone to wallow in his emotions.

He refused to go to school, and instead stayed in bed all day.
Toritsuka who was left alone, noticed Saiki's disappearance, and sighed.
He looked down at the floor, feeling bad for his treatment of Saiki.

-I know! I'll get him some get well soon gifts.
i'm sure he would love them.

The spirit medium nodded, agreeing with his ghost companions that this idea would work.
By the time it was the end of the day.
Toritsuka rushed out, sprinting out of school.
He quickly bought ingredients, and ran to Saiki's.

Toritsuka arrived at his house, he was worried about how Saiki would react.
It took some convincing before actually going in.
Toritsuka rung the door bell and it opened.
Toritsukas thoughts kept racing, reminding him he only liked Saiki because he has powers, and no other reason.
He entered and made his way up to Saiki's room.
The purple haired pervert knocked quietly.

-Come in...