Technoblade x MALE! Reader [PART TWO]

Start from the beginning

Him and Wilbur talked before the older male took his guitar and started to play a certain tune. (M/n) was quiet before started to sing a lullaby that he remembered.

Of course, Wilbur miss (M/n). A lot actually. Wilbur started play a certain tune. 'I miss you, (N/n)...'

"Would you know my name, if I saw you in heaven~? Would it be the same if I saw you in heaven~?"

"I must be strong and carry on. 'Cause I know, I don't belong. Here in heaven~"

"Would you hold my hand if you saw me in heaven? Would you help me stand if I saw you in heaven~?"

"I'll find my way through night and day, 'Cause I know, I just can't stay here in heaven?"

"Time can bring you down. Time can bend your knees. Time can break your heart. Have you begging please. Begging please~"

"Beyond the door. There's peace, I'm sure and I know there'll be no more. Tears in heaven~"

"Would you know my name, if I saw you in heaven? Would it be the same if I saw you in heaven?""I must be strong and carry on. 'Cause I know, I don't belong. Here in heaven~"

"'Cause I know, I don't belong, here in heaven~""Thank you, (N/n)."

It felt just like old times. When (M/n) was a little boy and Wilby would just sing along with the younger one. He kept singing the song him and (M/n) usually sang.

​​​​​Wilbur sigh as he put the guitar next to him. Staring into nothing. Until he remembered that (M/n) sent him an old letter which was lyrics for a song. Wilbur searched for it until he found it in one of his clothes.

(It's the letter btw :))

"Hey Wilby. How you doing? I hope you're doing great. Do you miss me? I hope you do ;) Remember the song that we always sing together? Fun times, right? Sometimes it's not the songs that makes us emotional...

It's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it. Sometimes it only takes one good song to bring back thousands of good old, memories.

​​​​Wilby, if anything happens, please remember that family comes first. If you ever try and hurt Tommy, I'll try my best to come back and haunt you. Take care of the rest, please Wilbur. Hurting people won't solve anything. Even if Mr Blade likes to stab people, he still cares about us. This is just a short message from me. I love you with all of the meaningful lyrics I said, Wilbur. See you in the after life."

-(M/n) (L/n)

The letter was getting wet without him caring. His hand went to the guitar and started to hug it close to him. "(N-N/n), please...come back. I don't want to be left alone anymore, please."

This wasn't supposed to happen

No. This wasn't what (M/n) wanted