Technoblade x MALE! Reader [PART TWO]

Start from the beginning

-From (M/n) (L/n)."

Tommy smiled at the letter he was still holding in his hand, "We love you just as much, (N/n)." Techno walk back in the room before putting his hand on Tommy's shoulder.

Let's see hows Ranboo doing

Ranboo was actually with Tubbo right now and as he was looking for something, an envelope that was half golden and half bloody red fell down from one of the shelves. "Hmm? Wait, this looks familiar." He picked the envelope up before opening it gently.

When he opened it, there was a letter and a silver heart shaped locket. Ranboo put the letter aside as he opened the locket. Tears almost went out of his eyes. It was a picture of (M/n) and him when they were younger. (M/n) was wrapping his wings around Ranboo and the younger one was closing his eyes.

That was the locket that Ranboo lost as a kid. '(N/n)...where are you? I miss you.' He reached out for the letter and started to read it to himself without even knowing who it was even from.

"Hey there Rainbow. How are you feeling? Hope you're feeling great. Oh yeahh, I hope little Bee (Tubbo) is doing great :D. I miss that kid. So Rainbow, I remember when you were still a kid and you were almost scared of everything. I had to take care of you to not be scared but that didn't work sadly.

Remember my little Rainbow, if you think that you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you wanted to cry, I'll be the shoulder. If you're not happy, I'll be your smile. If you need me, I'll always be there. No one can go back and change the beginning but you can start where you are and change the ending. As you're reading this, my Rainbow, I'm not here anymore.

It may sound as a joke but I'm not joking this time, rainbow. Please don't cry when you're reading this, I know it's gonna hurt you. Please don't cry when I'm gone, smile please. Don't ever cry when I'm gone, I'll be okay. Heaven is my home now. This isn't the end okay? I'll be waiting for you when we meet again. I love both of you. Rainbow and Little Bee, I love you both :)

-From (M/n) (L/n), your beloved"

Soft sniffles was heard from Ranboo as he tried not to cry. Keyword : tried. Tears started to fall out of his eyes. "No, no, no please. Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry. Come on tears. Great, now I'm crying."

"Oh come onn, stop it. (N/n), why now? Why did you leave us?" He rubbed the tears away as he kept the letter and the locket close to him. At least he actually had a letter from (M/n) himself and the locket he lost as a kid. Ranboo fall to the ground as tears were coming out, even though it was hurting him, it didn't even stop.

"Ranboo?!" Tubbo finally came into picture. He walked over to the half enderman. "What happened?" All Ranboo did was he pulled his knees closer to his chest. Tubbo sigh as he gave the half enderman a hug. '(N/n), I get many hugs from Tubbo but none of them are as warm as yours. I miss you so much.'

I wonder how Wilbur is reacting to the letter that you sent to him

(I took the lyrics of the song from Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton)

Wilbur was in his room, playing his guitar, singing the song that him and (M/n) used to play together. Taking a deep breath and it's been 6 years he haven't met (M/n). The last thing he could remember him meeting (M/n) was when it was late at night. The (h/c) haired male couldn't sleep at the time and Wilbur was still awake at the time.