Trial // Drastic Measures

After Making their way back to the estate , Nero as well as Shinobu and Kanae . Received a summons for a meeting with Hashira's, as well as Daki . Though Daki would be handled by the Kakushi, granted they were worried about the outcome of them handling a demon a second time. Right now, the Hashira are waiting for Oyakata-Sama to arrive to begin the meeting. Nero sitting away from everyone , due to being the one on trial . Nero sat there waiting for the meeting to start. Kanae approached him with a concerned look.

Kanae: Deja Vu? We were just on the trail for Tanjiro's demon trail now for you .

Nero : Yeah, but in my case . I might get a cruel punishment...

Shortly after everyone began to hear someone walking from the estate. Everyone kneeled down , Nero looked up and noticed that the person they were waiting for was not Oyakata-Sama but rather his wife , Amane with her two oldest daughters.

Amane: Sorry for being late, I will be overseeing this trial , due to Oyakata-sama's condition being worse .

Everyone (Minus Nero) : We pray for his health!

Amane nods ,then looks at Nero.

Amane: Nero , I have been informed that you let a demon live?

Nero : I have no excuse , however .... I feel that she must be here . Granted she can explain the situation more in detail than what I reported.

After hearing his request, Amane nods . She turned towards one of her daughters .

Amane: Bring her here...

Her daughter nods and leaves to inform the Kakushi to bring her here.

Sanemi: Forgive my rudeness lady Amane, but What of Nero's punishment?

Amane: For right now , Until I've come to a decision his punishment will be based on the demon's side of the story.

Sanemi only nods to her response. Gyomei was the next to speak.

Gyomei: Nero, what gave you the idea to let her live? Seems unlike you in that manner to let a demon live.

Nero: I said in my report , once the demon that was an upper moon emerged he and I battled then everything after that was blank.When I awoke I was away from the battlefield and found her , she looked like she was dying but....

Everyone noticed that he stopped .

Shinobu: "But" what ?

Nero looked down at Yamato.

Nero: She told me ... that i offered her my blood... But I don't remember no such thing...

Rengoku looked at Nero surprised .

Rengoku: Maybe that other personality took over again, perhaps he offered the deal.

Nero looked at Rengoku .

Nero: If thats the case , that would explain the massive head ache I had after waking up...

Rengoku then looked at Amane.

Rengoku: Lady Amane, I believe that was Nero is saying is true. During the Mission involving the train , their was a similar situation where Nero wasn't acting like himself at all.

Amane: I do recall what you have reported . Another personality was present , he couldn't tell from friend or foe .... Attacked aimlessly?

Rengoku lowered his head.

Rengoku: Not aimlessly , he kept fighting until he gave us a moment to sever his devil arm.

Amane looked over at Nero's arm. Rengoku took notice of this and continued his theory.