Breath of Chaos

2 Days Ago

Kyojuro , who just arrived to give Nero a hand against the unknown demon. What he saw wasn't a fight it was a needless bloodshed . A man dressed in all black grabbed Nero by his arm and tossed him into one of the Nearby trees. He looked at the demon, Nero managed to sever one of its wings . He then looked at the man , he held onto something in his hand . Not long, the man turned towards him . Kyojuro got a good look under the hood, the man's most distinctive feature was his eyes were black with golden Iris's. " It can't be ?" he said as the man vanished . Kyojuro looked at Nero who was now unconscious laying in a puddle of blood . " NERO !" he said as he ran over to him . He ripped his Haori appart to wrap his arm to stop more blood from spewing out . He looked at his arm , he picked it up and slid it in his belt . " Gotta get you to a Wisteria house !" he said as he tossed him over his shoulder. He looked around for Yamato . "Where is it ?" he said as he fractantly searched for it . Out of the corner of his eyes , he noticed a faint blue light emanating from the same tree Nero crashed in . " There it is.." he goes and reaches for it , until the blade glows brighter and vanishes . He looked at Nero and said " I'll come back for it, I promise. " as he begins to make his way to the nearest Wisteria House .

After walking, from both his injuries and having to carry Nero. He found a Wisteria House , he opened the door and called out . " I NEED HELP !" , upon being summoned by his call several servants arrived and carried Nero off to the operation room . " Sir, Rengoku please have someone tend to your injuries right away. " one of them said , he looked at them and replied " I must go and -" he fell to one knee. Some of the servants ran to him to help him . On his uniform, several spots of blood were forming . " Operation room, NOW !" the same doctor who ordered Nero's Operation called. They carried him to the operation room, Making him remove his Jacket, and undershirt they found . Several abnormal scars on his body ." These scars are not from that of a demon.. " he said as he examined them . " The demon I fought was powerful, it had to be a Kizuki .. if it gave me this much trouble." He said as he laid there in pain . He looked at the doctor and ordered " Send a Crow out to Oyakata-Sama , Immediately ' We ran into a Kizuki and some Odd looking demon ... Nero was gravely Injured in the fight and .. I Believe I found him , the one who has the other sword . ' Word-for-Word " He nodded , shortly after Kyojuro fell unconscious to his injury.

<Present >

Kanae and Shinobu have just arrived to see Nero's condition. Kyojuro was sitting next to him sleeping with his arms crossed. Shinobu looked at Nero , " A demon.. Did that ?" she asked in a horrified tone. Kanae looked at Nero , Horrified at what happened .Kyojuro's eyes opened as he heard the two. " Who are you ?" he asked , grabbing his sword. Kanae stepped forward and answered " I'm Kanae Kocho, I was with Nero in the Final Selection." Kyojuro then looked at Shinobu, she held her hands up " I'm her sister Shinobu Kocho, Slayer - In training ." Kyojuro loosened his grip on his sword . " Kanae correct ?" he asked , while staring at her. " Yes, Sir. " He got up from where he was sitting , he turned and began making his way out of the room . " Please keep watch over him , with how things are now ... " he said as he stops , and looks back at Nero " We need all the help we can get now more than ever. " he left leaving the sisters with Nero. " Shinobu... Are you serious about joining the slayer Corps?" Kanae asked her sister. Shinobu looked at her confused by her question, " Knowing that this can happen where a single misstep or a miscalculation can all lead to death." she continued asking. " SIster, I told you my answer during your training . " She held her hand close to her chest " We both vowed to become demon slayers , so that no one can experience what we've experienced. " Kanae heard this and smiled " Shinobu... " she said . SHortly after, they heard a sound coming from Nero. They both looked, his eyes slowly started to open. " Nero !" Kanae yelled out with excitement in her voice . He looked around , his eye's adjusting to the lighting of the room . " Where .. am ..I?" he asked , as he pinched the top of his nose . " You're in a Wisteria House , Kyojuro took you here after what happened ." Shinobu answered , Nero looked all around him . Several machines connected to him , he looked at his arm " I'm not gonna lie I was kinda hoping this was just a terrible nightmare . " he said as he lift his Arm up looking at the Bandaged end, Kanae looked at Nero and replied " You have a unique gift Nero, the Yamato ... if I recall it can absorb demons to strengthen itself. ''She said , Nero looked down at his lap and a blue light began forming into the Yamato . " Can you do something about this ?" he asked . the only response it gave was , an Image of an Arm . Not human though. All he needed to do was give Yamato , a small drop of blood.