11 : 𝖧𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗋𝗌 𝖮𝖿 𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖽𝖾

[🥀]

[⚠️: Graphic content]

"Commander Choi."

"Hngh..?"

"Please, wake up."

Commander Choi halfheartedly opened his eyes into a thin squint. Y/N was leaning down, one hand over his chest to shake him awake. Sunshine was bright behind her, making it look like he was looking straight to a holy being. He couldn't very much make up her face at the moment, but he was sure he caught her smiling.

"Good morning, sir. You had quite a snore a second ago."

"I don't snore," he shyly denied, sitting. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Y/N fondly shook her head. Commander Choi finally stood and stretched, crossing his arms from one side to another. Y/N nonchalantly sneaked a scrumptious, fish sandwich onto his table.

"I got you something to eat." She chirped. "Since you've been tossing me food all this time, I thought it's my turn to give back."

He pressed his lips thinly. "Thank you, Nurse Y/N."

"We're all ready to depart Galyette, commander. They're all in their respective vehicles right now."

"That's good. You best proceed there too." Commander Choi munched on his bread. "I'll catch up in a few."

And he did.

It didn't take them more than twenty minutes before Commander Choi marched out his tent in his clean uniform, wearing his hat. Y/N waved an arm to signal her location and he hovered over to enter her service. She was with Maria, Private Con, and thirty other men. The rest were in the separate trucks.

"Aye, commander." Corporal Pierre radioed. "10 out of 10. Prepared to leave."

"So are we." Commander Choi replied. "Do tell your boys and Sergeant Kang to take care. I'll meet you when it's time."

"What's with the surprise wholesomeness, commander? Caught a whiplash?"

"I had a pleasant morning. That's all."

Commander Choi turned off his little radio. He looked over to his side, seeing Y/N listening to Maria's instructions to their other fellow nurses. He almost forgot that he passed the responsibility to the lady instead of Y/N due to last night's pettiness.