"From now on, we will not let anyone hurt you...not even us." Kenma said kissing her cheek which was wet with tears. He didn't know if Luna heard the last part of his sentence, but nevertheless, that was what he and the Nekoma already decided.

Akaashi nodded when he heard what Kenma said. His team also have decided to protect Luna, no matter what. Even if she wasn't theirs.

It was enough to know their beautiful girl grew up into a healthy adult. Now they could see the consequence, their love wasn't so shallow to torture her. They could never bear to see her hurt again.

Manipulate? How? When even a sentence could break her down? Surely, getting cut off from Ukai and other people will crush her.

Nekoma and Fukurodani agreed to throw away their manipulative kidnapping plan they had planned.

It wasn't worth it to possess Luna, only to see her breaking apart.

Bokuto cried while snuggling on her torso. He hugged her tighly with his arms. "Waaaa! Lunaaa! Don't be sadddd!!" He cried loudly.

Kuroo was leaning on the wall with his hands in pockets makinv a disbelief face to Bokuto. "Bro...just because you told her not to be sad, doesn't meant she will not be sad." "Shut uppp!"

Because of his loud voice, Akaashi scolded the owl boy. "Quiet down, Bokuto-san. Luna is sleeping." Bokuto then quickly shut his mouth looking at Luna with his big eyes.

Akaashi lay Luna on the bed and cover her properly with blanket. Kenma used a wet towel to wipe her face. His movements was so gentle as to not wake the girl up. "How can we even plan to shut her from the outside world? She was so happy everyday meeting many people. What do we even thinking..." Kenma sighed in frustration.

Kuroo looked at her calm sleeping face. "What do we do if Karasuno treat her like this again?" He crossed his arms when he asked this question.

"I don't know...but Shoyo said his team also felt regret. I think they will start treat her right." Kenma said. His finger sofly poking on Luna's cheek. He couldn't resist to kiss it again.

Bokuto stood up suddenly. "If those crows made my little baby cry again, I will kill them all!" He was angry at the moment. Akaashi also nodded in agreement. His usually calm face have an angry frown.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Out of blue, there was a knocking sounds echoing. The boys all turned their attention to the front door. "I'll get it." Kuroo said while walking steadily to open the door. "Eek?! Kuroo-san?"

Then, an orange head appear in Luna's room. "Ah! You are also here, Kenma, Akaashi ans Bokuto?!" Hinata grinning in excitement. "Oh! My best disciple! We are just visiting Luna!" Bokuto quickly give a big hug to the tangerine.

"Is Luna sleeping?" Hinata asked peeking at Kenma who was the nearest to Luna. "Shoyo. Yes...she have been asleep for a while after crying." Kenma said as he lowered his gaze again to the girl.

"Sh-she is crying again? Is it..because of yesterday?" Hinata asked with a pout. He also almost burst into tears knowing his dear girl still upset. "Tsukishima! Look at what you have done!" Hinata called in a high pitch voice.

Akaashi startled hearing the name. "Tsukishima is here?" He questioned Hinata with a wide eyes and clenched teeth. "Yeah! Suga-san and Daichi-san force him to apologize to Luna." Hinata said with a determined face.

Kuroo entered the room while holding the back of Tsukishima's neck. Kuroo's face was really gloomy and his eyes darken. It seems like he was venting his anger on the blonde. Tsukishima hold his bruised cheek that was punched by Kuroo.

"She is sleeping. Maybe try another time." Akaashi said coldly, glaring at the tall male.

As if on cue, the small girl whimpered making all the focus directed to her. She rubbed her eyes with her fist before opening them slowly. After blinking a few times, she finally awake and noticed all the people in her room. Including the two new arrival.

Kenma supported Luna's back and passed her a glass of water. Luna accept and drink it slowly. When she finish, Kenma help wiped the water that trickled out of her mouth with a tissue. "So cute, kitten." Kenma chuckled.

Luna looked at Kenma, before her eyes slowly drifting to Tsukishima. She quickly hold Kenma's hand subconsciously. Her fingers grab his hand tightly, not wanting to let go.

"Ts-Tsukki?" Luna called with a soft, trembling voice. Upon hearing his name, Tsukishima took a deep breath before stepping forward and kneeled beside the bed. He couldn't meet her swollen red eyes and could only gaze on the ground.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for the words I said. I will never said anything hurtful to you, Luna. I promise I will watch out the way I speak to you." Tsukishima said in a trembling voice. It was kind of a shock. In that room, who didn't know how prideful and arrogant Tsukishima is? Listening to his shaking voice was so out of his usual salty character. But to them, it was understandable as Luna is precious to all of them.

Even before this, when they made the plan to kidnap Luna, they always think of a way to manipulate her so that she won't feel the sadness from being separated.

Luna reach out her hand to hug Tsukishima. "I-I forgive you..please don't do th-that again...okay?" Luna snuggled into Tsukishima's neck. The blonde male returned the hug and wrapped his hands carefully around Luna. "I promise." He whispered kissing her earlobe.

Luna was a kind girl. Very forgiving. That was one of the many reasons the boys love her. All her smiles, bright eyes, laugh, and kisses they hold preciously in their hearts.

No circumstances is worth enough to lose her snile. That's what the boys all sure enough.

They have one goal ; protect her smiles.