"You were planning to break my bones or what?" Ishita asked, when she felt she was okay. Rajvir chuckled, & slowly leaned in for a kiss. Ishita too leaned in. They both kissed eachother deeply.

Which love was one sided, is now two sided.

___________

Flashback--

Ishita's POV~

I was preparing the sweet, with the help of my mother-in-law, Rita.

Rita mom is really nice.

Since I told her I don't know how to make anything except for Maggi noodles, she just chuckled lightly & told me that she will help me. & Later on, Riddhi will teach me basics of cooking & stuff. I would be lying if I say I wasn't shocked when Rita mom told me that Riddhi knew how to cook since she was 15 years old. Rita mom then explained that she & my father-in-law, Ranvir, had some work overseas & would often leave the 3 siblings alone. & Since, they didn't trust any maid, they taught Riddhi how to cook & take care of the house when they were overseas.

I then thought it will be fun learning how to cook, that too when my 2nd girl bff is the teacher.

I did everything as Rita mom told me to, & when she said to let it heat for a few minutes & went out, I too thought to catch up with Riddhi till the time it gets heated.

__________

Ranvir's POV~

I saw as both Ishita & Rita came out of the kitchen. I then made an excuse of a call & went inside the kitchen.

No matter what I won't allow Ishita as my daughter-in-law.

I took sugar & put 5 spoons of it inside the heating sweet. I then put the sugar in its place & took a big spoon & mixed the sweet, so that no one doubts.

I then heard footsteps coming, I quickly went from the back door which was attached to the garden from kitchen.

I then grinned at the thought of Ishita getting humiliated, & went back inside.

________

Ishita's POV~

After some time I entered the kitchen, & looked at the sweet & smiled knowing it was ready to be served.

I then called Rita mom & told her, that the sweet was ready to be served.

I grinned at the thought of Rajvir praising me for making a fine sweet dish. & Then proudly telling that his wife was a good cook. Even though, I didn't knew the ingredients for this sweet dish, but I did it with all my effort & will.

But, Ishita didn't knew that what we always think & want, is what we always don't get.

_________

Present--

Ishita's POV~

I was shocked when Ranvir dad just spitted the sweet dish & dashed from the dinning room to God knows where.

At least, if the dish was so terrible to be eaten then he would have just forced a smile to keep my respect & protect me from the humiliation couldn't he?

But, to be honest that's not what hurted me most. The thing which hurted me most was the person who I love so much, too made a disgusted face when he ate what I made for the first time, & honestly it was not a good impression by me to him. & I don't know how to make up for that.

I was so happy when he came up to our room to check up on me. For sure he must be thinking I am acting wereid since our wedding. & Isn't how we all act when we are in love?

I don't know how I will express my love for him, for that I need to know his likes & dislikes. What if I have a suprise for him from my view & then he just forces a smile to keep my heart? It would be the last thing I ever want to happen.

Since the incident in the morning, I haven't left my room. I am too embarassed to face anyone. Riddhi tried to talk to me by knocking on the door asking me to allow her in, but I was not in the mood to talk to anyone. Except Rajvir.

The only thing I have been thinking from that incident was,

Does Ranvir dad hold a grudge for me?

But even if he does, I don't know what he will get from it. & I don't understand why would he hold a grudge for me? Did I do something? Or did he dislike me as his daughter-in-law as I am from a middle class family, & he is from an elite family?

My questions are left unanswered, but I hope to find the truth soon & win his trust & his love.

But, what Ishita didn't knew was, it was all just a beginning.