chapter 9 - Nico Robin and enies lobby

hawks POV

I accidentally heard it... I was at the roof and I put my feather in iceberg room when nico robin talking to iceberg, about weapon and buster call, that she'll do anything to let us escape safely from the marine.

' she's different than me'

for her strawhats is everything, and she'll do anything even if it will destroy the world anything for the strawhats that she love so much, I also listen about ohara, it seems like this world is much more corrupted than my world...

'to think that they'll put a bounty to an 8th y.o because she learn some forbidden history, the government definitely hiding something that'll destroy them'

after that she went away along with the cp9 agents, so I followed her from save distance, but I was too naive as i was kicked on my back and fly towards the ground not far away from robin, so she noticed me...

"hawks... what are you doing here" robin said emotionlessly

"well I heard someone gonna sacrifice herself for the crew so I followed her" i said nonchalantly, eventho I was really anxious...

"you know too much hawks" robin said

then suddenly the leopard guy, the one that kicked me comeback to punch me but I managed to evade as I fly away from him, barely...

"lucci don't hurt him too much, remember our agreement" robin said

"but he can fly, he might be able to snatch you away when we are not looking" lucci said emotionlessly

"then at least, just knock him unconscious, and don't hurt him to much" robin said warily

"well at least his life is not in danger" lucci said smirking

then something bizarre happen, lucci that guy can walk in the air, so he can fight me who can fly, and he's fast as I barely manage to dodge.

"an air walker leopard? isn't that cheating" I said as I fly away escaping so I can tell everyone about this, but lucci is fast and manage to catch up with me, he throw puch towards my chest, i blocked it with both of my arm but he's strong so I was pushed back.

(a/n: I forget when lucci eat his devil fruit in canon, but let's just say that he already eat it)

then I decided to fight back as I made two feathers swords, and I managed to slash him on the chest, but the wound is shallow, and we keep attacking eachother for a while, he managed to kicked and punch me a few times and I managed to slashed him a few times too eventho every slashes only managed to make shallow cuts.

I know myself, eventho it seems like we fight pretty equally, but lucci is stronger than me, he fight me while holding back because of robin but his attacks affecting me more than my attack affecting him, so the only thing i can do is looking for an opening and land a critical hit and escape, that's the only option as the enemy is not only him, but also people surrounding robin.

then I see it, the opening, as I was about to pierce lucci stomach with my blade, I felt three gunshot on my right ribs, when I looked back I saw the purple haired guy... i think his name is spandam with gun lifted towards me, then i felt lucci punch me on the gut as I lost my consciousness.

*time skip

as I open my eyes I'm in a ship with iceberg, it seems like everyone in strawhat decided to save robin while leaving me in iceberg care as I was badly injured, I understand that I was unconscious and they want me to be save but it still makes me a bit salty...

' I'm really useless'

iceberg told me that we're about to set sail to help Luffy and co escape, but i decided to fly by myself so i can help them faster.

.....

when I arrived at enies lobby I send some of my feathers to search everyone and I saw everyone is in bad condition, but they've win this battle, then I use my feather to lift them up when I saw going merry in the distance and I send everyone towards the ship.

"what what what.... what happened I suddenly fly from the ground is it a new enemy" usopp who's wearing a weird mask said in panic

"it's me, don't be panic usopp" I said as I landed near him in merry

"I'm not usopp I'm sogeking " usopp said

"yeah right ._. " I said emotionlessly

" are you the one who bring merry here hawks?" usopp said

"no I'm not, i thought you guys come here with merry" i said, then I felt someone crashing on me making my wounds feel hurt

" ow ow its hurt, get away luffy, how can you be so energetic when a few seconds ago you can't even lift a finger"

"hawks... you're okay, i was so worried" chopper suddenly also join the conversation

"i know its an emotional reunion but guys, we should escape like right now!" i said half screaming

"you're right! everyone follow my instructions, we will definitely escape from this hell" nami shouted.

after that everyone is following nami instructions, but some marines decided to attack us with canons, franky, zoro and sanji manage to defend the ship, but if this continues we can't escape...

so I send all of my feathers away towards the marines and yeeted many of them away and throw them towards the sea, and it seems some among the marines that I throw away are captains and a vice admiral.

after that, we managed to escape from marines and aqua laguna because of nami and her amazing navigation skills. then when we sail away, we meet with iceberg, at that time everyone is joyful,

but suddenly merry break apart...

luffy is begging iceberg to repair merry but merry is beyond repair, everyone is sad, so is me... eventho I only in this ship for a while, this ship already feels like home for me, but merry journey is end right here...

as luffy send merry away by burning the ship, all of us suddenly able to hear someone, or not... that someone is actually merry's soul, to think a ship has it's own feelings, it's the first time I heard that...

merry is sad... she want to keep sailing on adventure with luffy and the strawhats and she felt sorry that she can't  accompanying our journey anymore

" I want to sail with you more, and go on various adventures together with you guys" merry said melancholically,

at this time everyone is crying... so am I as i felt tears flowing from my eyes...

'good bye merry, i hope you rest in peace' i said good by in my heart

'thank you everyone' merry said for the last time

....

to be continued

a/n : I wanted to add some gif, but ended up errors... hiks...  :(((

I give up :(